Sign in to follow this  
Christine

Nominate your MOTM for December

Amy's computer died so I will start the nominations and hopefully Amy will be able to get back in time for the voting!

Here are the rules:

Please limit your choices - 3 nominees each

The winners from the past 3 months cannot be nominated.

November: Maria (Mikkistreak), Carly (Carlymcmullen) and Julie (JulieG)

October: Jamy (starchild) and Lizz

September - Skipped

August: Kelly (Dragonfly) and Shelly (Beachbride)

July: Ann and Heidi

We will begin voting on the 30th!

Hope you had a very happy holiday!

Already married - My 2 nominees are: Jessica (JessicaLovesBrian) is very active on the forum and gives a lot of good advice/info and Rachelle (REdwards) is such a sweetheart, I always love hearing from her.

BTB - hmmm, will have to think about that one... so many it's hard to pick!

Mrs: I have to agree with Rachelle (redwards), and then there's Sarah, and Christine

BTB: This is a toughie, there are way too many! Let me scour the forum for some names ...

Gosh, I have been MIA for most of December so I am going to have to catch up on some posts before I can make any nomination decisions! I feel like I've missed so much lately!

BTB: Courtney (courtneyV) because she is a busy little bee and still has time to be here

Mrs.: Rachelle (redwards) because she is a sweetheart and offers great advice

Mrs: Drea she sis a kickass job with Secret Santa and is putting together Secret Cupid

Mrs - Jessica (jessicalovesbrian), she's been very active, even in her ready to pop state, lol, and contributes a lot to the forum

BTB - Morgan - also very active on the forum, willing to help others with pictures and internet searches, and offers great advice.

My BTB vote is for Alyssa (MrsB200cool.gif or Jenn (Hopels) cuz I think they are always active and helpful! Oh and who can forget Glenda, who always makes me smile!

And for the Bride - I'd have to go with Jessica (JessicaloveBrian), who as mentioned above has been "very active in her ready to pop state!" and Drea for all the work she did with the SS.