Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizz View Post
I was inspired by Julie's hang tags for her bags, so I tried to do my own. Thanks Heidi for creating the design! Here they are:

Click the image to open in full size.
Did you order the paper from their online store? What's the brand name of the paper you chose?

Also, how big did you make the tags?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeXiee View Post
Did you order the paper from their online store? What's the brand name of the paper you chose?

Also, how big did you make the tags?
I bought the paper at AC Moore and Michaels. They have an entire aisle of different papers and I just bought all of the pink/green ones I could find (all different brands). The paper was around 25 cents per sheet. For the inner circle I used white cardstock. I don't have them in front of me, but I'm guesstimating that they are about 4". My sister had a circle die cutter at her school and used the biggest circle cutter she had for the colored paper and the second biggest circle for the white paper.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizz View Post
I bought the paper at AC Moore and Michaels. They have an entire aisle of different papers and I just bought all of the pink/green ones I could find (all different brands). The paper was around 25 cents per sheet. For the inner circle I used white cardstock. I don't have them in front of me, but I'm guesstimating that they are about 4". My sister had a circle die cutter at her school and used the biggest circle cutter she had for the colored paper and the second biggest circle for the white paper.
Thanks Lizz!

Did you glue the colored paper to a thick paper to make it thicker... or did you use the colored paper as is?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeXiee View Post
Thanks Lizz!

Did you glue the colored paper to a thick paper to make it thicker... or did you use the colored paper as is?

I glued them together and they probably would have been fine that way; but then my sister suggested laminating them (she's a teacher and has access to a nice laminating machine), so I did that and they turned out great. I punched a hole in the top. Now I just need to attach the tags to the bags with ribbon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×