Photo

how long did you book your photographer for?

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

#121 gemjohn040412

gemjohn040412
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:22 AM

we have 6 hours, but i think 4 would be sufficient

#122 shanloveslexi

shanloveslexi
    • 155 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 01:48 PM

Glad I found this site! I have finally decided that I want to go ahead and book an outside photographer. I am thinking 4 hours.

#123 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
      • 861 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:30 PM

Im bringing a photog from home. she is shooting a full 10 hr day plus a TTD shoot the next day

#124 Pickapose

Pickapose
        • 2 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:50 PM

www.pickaposephotography.com

www.facebook.com/pickaposephotography

#125 Jocelin Reyes

Jocelin Reyes
          • 161 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 02:27 PM

OMG so many things to think of... Thank you for your responses as I can use this as a guide for when the time to make this decisions arrives.

#126 bride81

bride81
            • 216 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 10:59 AM

i decided on 6 hours + TTD session next day!

#127 katman

katman
              • 170 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:06 PM

Anyone doing/done photos of the wedding party prior to the ceremony?  We are contemplating booking our photographer for the day, and getting the "getting ready" photos, and bridal party shots done earlier in the day, then have the ceremony.  That way, we are free to do some group/family shots post wedding, but the bridal party can enjoy the cocktail hour (between wedding and reception) with the rest of the guests.  How has this worked for others? 

#128 bride81

bride81
                • 216 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:09 PM

I wanted to do something like that, but the FI is all about not seeing each other til the ceremony.  I would LOVE to be a part of cocktail hour, b/c I am gonna need one or two :)

#129 maridr2012

maridr2012
                  • 251 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 04:29 AM

We booked HDC Photo & Video in Punta Cana for 6 hours. They're doing getting ready pics, ceremony, bride & groom pics, family n group shots, and part of reception. Hour ceremony is @ 4:30, and we have a cocktail hour plus a 4 hour reception. I would've loved to do " First Look" pics but my FI isn't about it either, lol. He's turning out to be alot more traditional than I thought.

#130 katman

katman
                    • 170 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by maridr2012 

We booked HDC Photo & Video in Punta Cana for 6 hours. They're doing getting ready pics, ceremony, bride & groom pics, family n group shots, and part of reception. Hour ceremony is @ 4:30, and we have a cocktail hour plus a 4 hour reception. I would've loved to do " First Look" pics but my FI isn't about it either, lol. He's turning out to be alot more traditional than I thought.

Haha, it's so funny during the planning stages - we learn so much about our men as a wedding brings out a whole other side of them!! hehe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users