Brooke and Gen's Las Caletas Wedding...The Review!

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 B&G

• 79 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 08:48 PM

Let me see here...

About walking barefoot...It was one of the smartest decisions that we made. The sand didn't bother our feet nor did we find ourselves being attacked by killer sand crabs. The only bad part was coming back to the resort and seeing that our feet were a completely different color than the rest of our body. Now that stuff was HARD to scrub off (I think we stepped in those berries that fall from the trees!).

Caletas was so, so, so amazing. I don't even know what else I could possibly say to describe it. Even the little things that ended up getting screwed up, like our bus situation, didn't even matter.

Brooke and Gen

Brooke and Gen's Las Caletas Wedding Photos..Taken by our guests!
    Brooke and Gen's Las Caletas Wedding Review..(The above idea to link to our photos and review was stolen from the fabulous Ann...)

#22 jajajaja

• VIP Member
    • 9,794 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 09:05 PM

Great review. It's hard to read it and still wait 4 months to experience it. The little butterflies are out in full force....again. I swear I can't get enough of hearing/seeing LC weddings.

I'm glad it was a fantastic day!
      Happily married since 2008

#23 tvt

• VIP Member
      • 4,812 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 09:06 PM

That was the most amazing review yet! Wow!!!!! I felt like I was there watching the whole thing happend!!!! Congrats to you two!

#24 castilloj75

• 16 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 01:06 AM

I am new to the forum and looking at Las Caletas as a potential site. The pictures you posted look amazing, CONGRATULATIONS!

I read your review and wondered what resort you & your guests stayed at. I'm trying to figure out how close we need to stay in the marina. If you could point me in the right direction, I would really appreciate it.

#25 jweekley

• 26 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 02:34 PM

Hey, Jess from Arkansas here. I don't know if you girls still check the forums or not but I have a few questions for you. Would you mind emailing me at purpelcomet@hotmail.com if you do?

#26 ldeavila

• 206 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 08:50 AM

OMG! Your review brought tears to my eyes! Im so glad you had a wonderful wedding and Ihope my wedding is as memorable and wonderful as yours....
              Mr. & Mrs. Rangel!!!

#27 nessa0308

• 233 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 02:25 PM

what a great review.....

#28 nessa0308

• 233 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:19 AM

What a great review! You're an excellent writer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users