I like 4 & 6 you did a great job!

#22 ajncooter

• 983 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 04:26 PM

i love #3

#23 melglnh2o

• 1,016 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 04:36 PM

I really like the 4th and 5th ones. They are very unique! Good job.

#24 tlomlad

• Banned
        • 1,949 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 04:37 PM

i really like the one with the boxes and flowers and the palm tree is simple/cute... let us know with one you go with

#25 ACDCDCAC

• Moderators
          • 25,218 posts
          • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
          • LocationSeattle

Posted 29 November 2007 - 05:25 PM

shoot, i think i liked #5, but i always like to read and see what the rest of the thread says and now i forgot! but it was the one with the rectangle boxes and it had the 3 things you need to know, names, date and place! very nice!

#26 CarrieRN

• 815 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 05:33 PM

Okay, we decided. For our travel mugs we are using the one with the palm trees. The mugs are going to be blue (I think) and the logo will be in white.
            My stepsister is currently working at a company that sells promotional items and is getting us a great price. $2.10 for mugs that the company has listed for $6 on their site. She quoted me $148 for 60 mugs...but we decided to get 90 to be on safe side. She will be quitting this job soon to start nursing school
            Glad that is at least done. We might try to make stickers (color version) of the palm tree logo for our favor bags. And I am going to try and work the monkey in somewhere.
            Philip at 1 yr old. Go Steelers!
            Soon I will get to post wedding pics, figure I should get some more Philip in first!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users