I want this dress......

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 brandoo

• 69 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 01:29 AM

Originally Posted by nylalany
    I agree with Sharonie - I found that certain necklines and tops look better on me than others even though I might like the others better and I only learned that by trying various dresses on, so it definitely would help you decide on this one even if you don't get to try it on. You might also ask if any stores near you carry Casablanca and then ask if they could get it in, as sometimes stores will bring in dresses from other stores if they know there is interest...
    Totally agree NYLALANY... I just knew I wanted a strapless gown, but I have a very small frame with little boobs and open v-neck lines with wide-set strps look much better on me but I would have never known had the lady in the boutique not forced me to try things on I didn't like on the hanger! I have found it is easy to get a dress into a store to try on, however there are sometimes they require a deposit (depending on the price of the gown I think).

#32 beachbride08

• VIP Member
    • 2,372 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 09:23 PM

The dress I picked is fuller, but they are going to remove some of the layers to make it less full and hopefully it won't be so hot. Alterations people can pretty much do anything so if you are concerned about too many layers I'm sure they will be able to take some out without altering the dress too much.

#33 Robyn Louise Photography

Robyn Louise Photography
      • 2,171 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 11:11 PM

Me too, its a superb dress and I would like to wear something quite similar some day!

#34 monicabrandon2008

• 794 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 01:27 AM

I have been so wrapped up in picking the place that I haven't even been able to go try on dresses!!!! Good thing is I finally picked the place, Dreams Tulum. YAY! Next on my list is find the dress and I will surely post pics and everything else when I find my dress!!!! Thanks girls!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users