Photo

Post Your Mom's Dress!

• Please log in to reply
201 replies to this topic

#131 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
  • 899 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 05:44 AM

Well, I finally bought a dress for my mom which I thought was very pretty, but then she went shopping and found something else.  Which I also like, so now she has two!!  Ha haMomsDress.JPG

#132 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
    • 899 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 05:46 AM

Don't mind her silly face.  She was asking if we liked it.  This is the one she picked out.  It has a very pretty open back.  I think it looks great on her.  The one I bought her was a chiffon tea length purple dress. 

#133 LisaMatterni

LisaMatterni
      • 718 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 06:08 AM

I've just browse the link on Maxie Collections. There are no items posted on the link but I somehow manage to visit the site take a look of the collections. They are all indeed nice and simple dresses great for various wedding themes.

#134 kitty25967

kitty25967
        • 320 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 08:21 AM

I think I want my mom to just totally shortened this all together. I just feel that the long will be too formal and she will get hot dancing at the beach party, plus I know my FMIL will definitely wear short.  What do you girls think?

Originally Posted by kitty25967 

This is what my mother will be wearing except we ordered it in a fuschia color and it is gorgeous on her.  We are trying to get it shortened and angled but the seamstress we went to told us it isn't possible because of the way it is cut.  Being a fashion major, I don't believe that it is impossible so we are going to take it somewhere else.

Mother of the Bride_Mon Cheri_210961.jpg

#135 sascolo

sascolo
          • 184 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 07:05 AM

Here is my mom's dress. It hasn't come yet so we're hoping it looks good. 

momdress.jpg

#136 kitty25967

kitty25967
            • 320 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 02:12 PM

Very pretty

#137 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
              • 614 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 09:10 AM

hee hee, it looks like my wedding dress! but more fitted and purple. maybe I should try that one instead. ; )

compared to other brides, I think my dress is WAY casual and could easily substitute for a BM/MOB dress.

I think I want my mom to just totally shortened this all together. I just feel that the long will be too formal and she will get hot dancing at the beach party, plus I know my FMIL will definitely wear short.  What do you girls think?

#138 Afaybik

Afaybik
                • 99 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 11:10 AM

Where did you get this dress from?  It is very pretty and just what I was looking for.  I am the mother of the bride. Thanks!

#139 kitty25967

kitty25967
                  • 320 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 12:47 PM

Who was this question to?

Originally Posted by Afaybik 

Where did you get this dress from?  It is very pretty and just what I was looking for.  I am the mother of the bride. Thanks!

#140 AmberJanet

AmberJanet
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 27 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by tris 

Screen shot 2011-02-07 at 9.23.48 PM.png

This is my mom's dress. Super sexy ;)! She's got a killer body so I want her to show it off. We looked at doing a very "beachy" dress but decided her daughter only gets married once so she should look formal :).

(from Le Chateau)

My mom got the same dress in black.  It looks phenomenal!  I figure if she's got it, she might as well flaunt it! lol

May 31, 2011 - Gran Bahia Principe Coba ~ Today I Marry My Best Friend ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users