Photo

cancunbride2be has joined

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 cancunbride2be

cancunbride2be
  • 153 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 01:53 PM

Hello all! My name is Kristin and I will be getting married in Cancun, Mexico in January of 2008. My fiance and I are going to Cancun the first weekend in Dec. to check out Dreams Resort and Spa and Moon Palace for our wedding site. Any info on either resorts would be very helpfull!! Thanks!

Happily Married 1/25/08
    Dreams Resort, Cancun

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 18 November 2006 - 02:08 PM

welcome cancun bride to the forum. Dreams cancun is a great place to get married as is moon palace...both do alot of weddings.

let us know how we can help!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 *JillD*

*JillD*
    • 5,112 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 05:13 PM

Hello! Welcome to the forum! I am also getting married in Cancun next October. Oooh, you're so lucky you get to go down before hand and take a look at the resorts. Its so hard to make a decision just looking online. I was also looking at Moon Palace & Dreams, and ended up selecting dreams because I liked that it was a little smaller. I would love to hear about your trip and see pics if you take any!

#4 SASSYGIRL

SASSYGIRL
      • 1,188 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 05:41 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by cancunbride2be
        Hello all! My name is Kristin and I will be getting married in Cancun, Mexico in January of 2008. My fiance and I are going to Cancun the first weekend in Dec. to check out Dreams Resort and Spa and Moon Palace for our wedding site. Any info on either resorts would be very helpfull!! Thanks!

I am not sure if you are looking for an all inclusive but if that is not required then I would look at the JW Marriott - it is really nice! I have stayed there 2 times and loved it!
        Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08
        http://i83.photobuck....sabella034.jpg

#5 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,996 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 07:02 PM

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your plans! I have a friend that was going to get married at Moon Palace, but decided against it because it was too far away from everything else. That could be positive or negative, depending on how you look at it. Happy planning!

#6 Jackie

Jackie
          • 2,290 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 08:21 PM

Welcome Kristin, Congratulations! Ive heard great things about both these resorts. If you need anything let us know.
            My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
            http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#7 EDYTA

EDYTA
            • 1,277 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 09:09 PM

Welcome Kristin!!!posta away all your questions wish I could help you out with those resorts but havent stayed at either one...happy planning

#8 anaderoux

anaderoux
              • 3,220 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 02:55 PM

I'm gettin married in Cancun.. let me know if you need any help.

#9 cancunbride2be

cancunbride2be
                • 153 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 09:03 AM

Jilly....
                  I will be happy to be your "scout" for Dreams. We plan on taking LOTS of pictures and asking Claudia a million questions. Is there anything in particular you would like me to find out for you or take a picture of?
                  Happily Married 1/25/08
                  Dreams Resort, Cancun

#10 *JillD*

*JillD*
                  • 5,112 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 01:47 PM

That would be so great! I don't think I have any questions in particular, at least not that I can think of right now, but I guess just hearing your overall opinion of the area and the resort, the wedding gazebo, the WC. Pictures of anything that you think may be helpful, I'm sure you're in pretty much the same boat as me as far as not really having planned anything yet, so whatever you find out will be great!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users