Hilton / San Jose Catholic Church

#13 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 09 June 2006 - 01:46 PM

she is a coordinator that i used for the mariachis and flowers and i would have used her for firedancers as well since her rates were cheaper than i would have found on my own...i will bump you to her info...

Click the image to open in full size.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#14 SASSYGIRL

SASSYGIRL
      • 1,188 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 02:43 PM

what did they play durring your ceremony? How many people were in the group? What was to total cost you paid? Did they play for 2 hours? I like the idea since it would be unique to Mexico but I haven't ever heard marachis play ceremony type music! It's too back we can't get their dirrect contact # - that way we wouldn't have to use Maye to hire them...

Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08
        http://i83.photobuck....sabella034.jpg

#15 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 02:54 PM

i know...i think they only speak spanish so i think it would be ahrd to communicate...but they played "here comes the bride" when i walked down the aisle...and the traditional wedding song when steve and i were announced husband and wife and walked down the aisle together...</P>

here are some pics...</P>

Click the image to open in full size.</P>

*</P>

the kids loved them and were dancing around...</P>

Click the image to open in full size.</P>

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#16 KG6559A

KG6559A
        • 11 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 03:02 PM

I am using mariach los cabos for about 450 and hour, i think.

Katie

Hilton Los Cabos

June 17, 2006
          Katie

Hilton Los Cabos

June 17, 2006

#17 SASSYGIRL

SASSYGIRL
          • 1,188 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 12:26 AM

these pictures didn't show up! Try again!

Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08
            http://i83.photobuck....sabella034.jpg

#18 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 12:29 AM

darnit...i was trying to cheat and just take them off ofoto

Awards and recognition: 

#19 MARIAELM

MARIAELM
            • 402 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 11:52 PM

i've tried to contact them a few times via e-mail (thru their website), but no response. how did you hire them?

MariaElena - 10/28/06

#20 MARIAELM

MARIAELM
              • 402 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 12:07 AM

I just got a quote from David Flores. I want to hire him for only 1 hour to play guitar during my ceremony. His quote says guitar is min. 2 hours & dj min. 3 hours. Did anyone hire him to play guitar for less than 2 hours? I'm trying to find out how open he will be to negotiation. I may give my FI this task...

thanks!

MariaElena - 10/28/06

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users