Sign in to follow this  
TammyWright

Mariachi & guitar player info

she is a coordinator that i used for the mariachis and flowers and i would have used her for firedancers as well since her rates were cheaper than i would have found on my own...i will bump you to her info...

Click the image to open in full size.

what did they play durring your ceremony? How many people were in the group? What was to total cost you paid? Did they play for 2 hours? I like the idea since it would be unique to Mexico but I haven't ever heard marachis play ceremony type music! It's too back we can't get their dirrect contact # - that way we wouldn't have to use Maye to hire them...

i know...i think they only speak spanish so i think it would be ahrd to communicate...but they played "here comes the bride" when i walked down the aisle...and the traditional wedding song when steve and i were announced husband and wife and walked down the aisle together...

here are some pics...

the kids loved them and were dancing around...

I just got a quote from David Flores. I want to hire him for only 1 hour to play guitar during my ceremony. His quote says guitar is min. 2 hours & dj min. 3 hours. Did anyone hire him to play guitar for less than 2 hours? I'm trying to find out how open he will be to negotiation. I may give my FI this task...

thanks!