Secret Santa 2007 Thank You's !!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
251 replies to this topic

#111 boscobel

boscobel
  • VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 02:17 PM

Great job, Shelley! You gift is like a treasure box, all kinds of things!

#112 LadyP

LadyP
    • 3,156 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 09:04 PM

Not only is my SECRET SANTA the best but she is also a PHILLY BRIDE (Hopel (Jenn)). She got me what I wanted. Wide Float Frame - Black (4x6") : Target It is the photo frame for my sand ceremony. HEHEHE MY WEDDING. and some adorable socks. She must know that I have started to get my socks for the winter. Thanks Jenn

#113 BrittneyD

BrittneyD
      • 679 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 12:47 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by beachbride08
        Brittney, Let me know if you are not able to exchange it and I will send you something else (unbreakable!). I feel sooo bad!
        I went to target today and they gave me store credit for the frame. They didn't have the same frame at that location, so I picked a different one. No worries about the frame breaking...things happen. Thanks for the gift. Now I just need to decide what music I want with the gift card...I am thinking Christmas music to help me get in the spirit. Thanks again!!!
        Brittney & Peter
        July 12, 2008
        Riu Ocho Rios

http://tickers.Ticke....2452/event.png

#114 Jenn

Jenn
        • 1,557 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 09:40 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by LadyP
          Not only is my SECRET SANTA the best but she is also a PHILLY BRIDE (Hopel (Jenn)). She got me what I wanted. Wide Float Frame - Black (4x6") : Target It is the photo frame for my sand ceremony. HEHEHE MY WEDDING. and some adorable socks. She must know that I have started to get my socks for the winter. Thanks Jenn
          I'm so happy it made it in one piece!!! After seeing that Brittney's frame broke, I got worried. It's not the exact frame you asked for, but when I saw that one up close, it didn't have anywhere for the sand to go! I actually got myself the same frame - so we will be sand ceremony twins :)

#115 LadyP

LadyP
          • 3,156 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 09:53 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Hopels
            I'm so happy it made it in one piece!!! After seeing that Brittney's frame broke, I got worried. It's not the exact frame you asked for, but when I saw that one up close, it didn't have anywhere for the sand to go! I actually got myself the same frame - so we will be sand ceremony twins :)
            Actually triplets becuase I believe it was Sarah who got me interested in that frame.

Thank you again. I tried to put on the socks this morning but they didnt quit fit in my shoes. Will Friday half a day and workshops. hehehehe

I am now late for work got to run.

Thanx again

Ac

#116 Robyn Louise Photography

Robyn Louise Photography
            • 2,171 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 10:01 AM

I got my gift from babycow and I couldnt be happier!!!!!!!!!

She got me the exact book I wanted, For One More Day, which I have already started reading and its excellent!!!!! A pair of pink aloe socks (never even imagined they made these??) and some passion fruit lipbalm. Best present EVER!!!!!!

I will try to post pics tonight :)

#117 beachbride08

beachbride08
              • VIP Member
              • 2,372 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 10:49 AM

Yay, I got my gift yesterday! Thank you Lady P for my Cupcake cookbook. I can't wait to make some of the recipes. I love it!

Brittney, I'm glad you were able to get something else. Sorry again. Happy downloading.
                Michelle

#118 JulieG

JulieG
                • VIP Member
                • 8,323 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 11:40 AM

I got part of my gift, its an Amazon gift card. I was told that I will know who my SS is when I get the second part of my gift. Soo, I will let you all know as soon as I know. Thank you so much for the gift card, I have to find something good to buy and I will let you know when I do.

#119 babycow

babycow
                  • 367 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 09:17 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Robyn Mumford
                    I got my gift from babycow and I couldnt be happier!!!!!!!!!

She got me the exact book I wanted, For One More Day, which I have already started reading and its excellent!!!!! A pair of pink aloe socks (never even imagined they made these??) and some passion fruit lipbalm. Best present EVER!!!!!!

I will try to post pics tonight :)
                    Yay! It finally made it to you. I'm glad you like your present
                    http://i206.photobuc....DERICA_242.jpg
                    Erica and Tim
                    Dreams Tulum
                    Mexico
                    May 17, 2008

#120 LadyP

LadyP
                    • 3,156 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 09:19 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by beachbride08
                      Yay, I got my gift yesterday! Thank you Lady P for my Cupcake cookbook. I can't wait to make some of the recipes. I love it!

Brittney, I'm glad you were able to get something else. Sorry again. Happy downloading.
                      Im glad I am going to get part b I promise I promise

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users