jsparrow10

Oot Bag Tags, Brochure, Fan Programs, Door Hanger Templates To Share!

This whole wedding process I have done alot of my own design stuff paperwise. I surprised myself since I am a dance teacher and never really worked on stuff like that! I'm sharing what I have made to help out other brides! It has cut costs with DIY and not buying stuff off etsy, etc. Enjoy! Let me know if is does not work! I can also attach the pdf since I have downloaded alot of fonts which might not load on your computer when you open them!

Door hanger.pub

OOT Tags.pub

Program.pub

Welcome Brochure.pub

Maraca tag.pub

• Like 3

Wow - these all look great!! Well done!! And thanks for passing them on!! New brides to be joining the site can always use a helping hand!

Im not able to see them nor download them  :( anyone else having this trouble?  I would love to use some of these templates! Thank you so much for sharing.

WHOOPS never mind.. i just had to go on a different browser. I was able to see them and DL them on explorer!! Thank you again!

Edited by racht33

Those are awesome, thanks so much! @@jsparrow10 Did you make program fans? 

All of those templates are great so creative and definitely a money saver! Would you be able to post the PDFs as well some of the fonts I don't have on my computer and I would like to see the full finished product. 

@@jsparrow10 I wish you a happy wedding day on Friday!  Hope your wedding is everything you dreamed of and more!  Please come back and post some pictures and a review for us :) Congrats!

• Like 2

Ohh, so pretty. I love everything you've done :)

Good luck with the wedding this week! I hope you have the time of your life!! :D Please let us know how everything went! 

• Like 1