• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 sunnydaes

sunnydaes
  • 684 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 01:21 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by amyh
    I ordered mine online (thanks to Ann for such a great review/referral). I was very pleased. I'll take pics once I have my hair trial :)
    yes definetly share! btw, is that a E-pic in your avatar?...i want to see more!-no holding out on us!!

#42 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,754 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 01:22 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by sunnydaes
      yes definetly share! btw, is that a E-pic in your avatar?...i want to see more!-no holding out on us!!
      I will. Yes, thats one of the e-pics. I'm updating my siggy and will add a link to some more pics. I'm waiting for the cd from my photog. I can't wait!

#43 katrina

katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 4,328 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 07:59 AM

i'm working with occansey designs (where ann is on the homepage!) and they've been really great. i was very against a veil so i really love that they are incredibly attentive, respond to my emails very quickly and i can customize it how i want. it really makes me feel better. if i had to try and find something on ebay, i don't think i would have bothered with the whole thing. i'm getting a mantilla and they sent me a ton of lace options. i'm waiting on my final quote so i'll let you know how much it comes out to.

#44 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 11:29 AM

I'm a little late, but yes - I did get 1 layer, and I did feel like it matched my ivory dress perfectly. Funny, I was going to post pics, but they're on the site! But I have more pics if those don't show it well enough ... but I thought the ivory looked good, and my dress was ivory. Let me know if you have more questions!

#45 crawford2B

crawford2B
          • 244 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 11:40 AM

I got mine form Davids Bridal. I think it was only $65 and would go with almost any dress.

#46 sunnydaes

sunnydaes
            • 684 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 11:27 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by amyh
              I will. Yes, thats one of the e-pics. I'm updating my siggy and will add a link to some more pics. I'm waiting for the cd from my photog. I can't wait!
              Gonna look at them now! exciting!
              EDIT: I just looked, they are beautiful!!!!! all of them are great shots!

Quote:
              Originally Posted by katrina
              i'm working with occansey designs (where ann is on the homepage!) and they've been really great. i was very against a veil so i really love that they are incredibly attentive, respond to my emails very quickly and i can customize it how i want. it really makes me feel better. if i had to try and find something on ebay, i don't think i would have bothered with the whole thing. i'm getting a mantilla and they sent me a ton of lace options. i'm waiting on my final quote so i'll let you know how much it comes out to.
              Thanks, good to know. I was thinking of doing lace but my dress is lace and i didn't want it not to match...I'm not sure it might be too much lace but i want the option.
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by AnnR
              I'm a little late, but yes - I did get 1 layer, and I did feel like it matched my ivory dress perfectly. Funny, I was going to post pics, but they're on the site! But I have more pics if those don't show it well enough ... but I thought the ivory looked good, and my dress was ivory. Let me know if you have more questions!
              Your veil looks gorgeous!! Its so soft and subtle. I got the samples in the mail, I folded them over today in day light. I really couldn't tell much of a difference between the ivory and champagne. I think i will just go with the ivory to be on the safe side. Thanks for the recommendation!

Quote:
              Originally Posted by crawford2B
              I got mine form Davids Bridal. I think it was only $65 and would go with almost any dress.
              wow! great price, it's nice to know I can get a veil for a decent price!

Thanks ladies for all the help!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users