5 replies to this topic

#1 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 19 March 2015 - 02:41 PM

Does anyone know when they hold the party?

Share your experiences....

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 kellymiller

kellymiller
  • 238 posts
  • Wedding Date:March 6, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Palm Beach Dominican Republic
  • LocationLondon, Ontario

Posted 19 March 2015 - 04:45 PM

I was recently at Secrets Royal Beach and they had foam parties every day around 4:30pm in one of the pools. I didn't notice them going on at Now Laminar...

#3 Everly

Everly
  • 43 posts
    • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 22 March 2015 - 02:39 PM

Oooh! I've been curious about these as well! Look fun in the pictures and I'm sure our guests will be intrigued when I mention them!

#4 JoannaBanana

JoannaBanana
    • 319 posts
      • LocationEtobicoke

Posted 22 March 2015 - 03:52 PM

I went to an indoor foam party in Cancun and it was dirtay. As in the room was wet and carpeted and filled with drunk singles. I nearly drowned in foam as it was over my head. I went to one in DR in a pool and it was much less seedy.

My Planning Thread (Grand Sirenis 05.12.16)http://www.bestdesti...-grand-sirenis/<p>

weight.png
      event.png

#5 acw271011

acw271011
      • Moderators
      • 3,128 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
      • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
      • LocationToronto Area

Posted 22 March 2015 - 04:13 PM

Ok. I have to ask. (I've led a very sheltered life lol) What IS a foam party?????

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#6 Everly

Everly
      • 43 posts
        • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 22 March 2015 - 04:44 PM

Not at the NOW Larimar but it is a FOAM PARTY!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users