TinkerSofi

Tinkersofi's Planning Thread - Azul Fives August 13, 2015

OMG I love Mr. Charles lol Looks like such a great time in Vegas!

And I'm so glad dress fitting was a success! Your dress looks so beautiful on you and fits you perfectly! oooh you're getting so close, I'm excited for you

• Like 2

So happy to hear the dress fitting went well! You look gorgeous! That train is to die for!

I burst out laughing just now reading "Mr. Charles" …I laughed pretty loudly and woke up Sean beside me. haha! 

• Like 1

@@calgarybride2015 It is such a relief!! I can't wait to see it all together now :) 

@@Wafflesmom thanks. Mr. Charles made for a lot of great memories hahah. 

@@snswedding2016 I think the train is my favorite part of the dress :). I always wanted a train since I was a kid haha so I guess I got what I wanted! :) 

• Like 2

@@TinkerSofi Love love love it!  You look amazing!

• Like 2

The dress looks fantastic and fits you like a glove! Agree, the train on your dress is beautiful and the bustle looks so seamless.

• Like 1

@@TinkerSofi OMG!!!! I absolutely fell in love with your dress. I forgot how goregeous it was! It fits you perfectly! That is bascially the exact style I want too! I'm so excited for you, your day is fast approaching! This makes me want to go to Blissful Bridal even more!!!! Congrats!

• Like 1

Wow! Wow! Wow! You look gorgeous! I really love your dress and I'm glad you didn't have to go with the lace up back - I love the buttons down the back. I feel like the dress is such a great combo between a traditional dress and being light and beachy. Great choice!

• Like 2

@@TinkerSofi OMG!!!! I absolutely fell in love with your dress. I forgot how goregeous it was! It fits you perfectly! That is bascially the exact style I want too! I'm so excited for you, your day is fast approaching! This makes me want to go to Blissful Bridal even more!!!! Congrats!

I scoped the place for you yesterday haha. There were a few really beautiful dresses on sale . Some were a little above the $500 budget, at around $800. I saw one that was $400 /$500 that was just beautiful. It was a bit more ball gown than mine but not too puffy. It had some bling on it and it looked gorgeous on the hanger. It was a size 8 or 10, can't quite remember. Of course always the most beautiful ones were around $1500 and not on sale lol. They also had quite a few of the chiffon gowns with some bling on them and the prices were good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Wow dress looks amazing on you...perfect fit X

Love the Vegas photos xx

Maybeoneday

14 /10/2015 - R R C, Mexico