• Please log in to reply
486 replies to this topic

#161 OliveiraWedding

OliveiraWedding
  • 7 posts
  • Wedding Date:September 5, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Finest Playa Mujeres

Posted 20 August 2015 - 07:26 AM

The outside vendor fee is $500 per vendor.

#162 SusanMarie813

SusanMarie813
  • 195 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 07:54 AM

On the first page I posted a file that has all the fees and info about the in house vendors as well.  

@airsusie who are you using for Photography if not them?  And DJ are you using one?

We are up to 40 guests as of today.

SusanMarie813 September 13, 2015

NE112015 November 27, 2015

Ok figured it out!  Below are all the documents I have so far for the resort that I gathered :)

BUMP

Here is the document with the pricing.  Also I thought I had the flower document posted somewhere but I can not find it in my files nor on the site.  Can someone post it.  I need to choose my centerpiece that comes in the package.  Going to get that since its free.  I am hoping they will give me one corsage I need, since I am not taking anything else.  If not my real touch flower vendor will make me one.   Thanks in advance for posting it.

Attached Files

Gian-Luigi & Susan September 13, 2015 Finest Resort http://www.finestres...CFQeUfgodpEAA-A

#163 texheather

texheather
    • 18 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 12:59 PM

Awesome - so based on your documents, the outside vendor fee would be $150 for a DJ. Wonder if an outside florist is considered a "decor" company. Hmmm....guess I will have to wait to hear back from my WC! 

Thank you again 

#164 NE112015

NE112015
      • 13 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 01:26 PM

My Wedding planner explained that vendor fees are $500 for the first vendor and then $150 for any additional vendors. I am hiring my own photographer, DJ and decoration companies, I am paying $500 for the photographer, and then $150 for the other two.

#165 SusanMarie813

SusanMarie813
        • 195 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 01:45 PM

I was told $150 but your WC will confirm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gian-Luigi & Susan September 13, 2015 Finest Resort http://www.finestres...CFQeUfgodpEAA-A

#166 Maurindy2016

Maurindy2016
          • 42 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 06:54 PM

Hi ladies-- does anyone know if they charge a vendor fee for a photographer if they are your family/ guest staying at the resort???

#167 SusanMarie813

SusanMarie813
            • 195 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 03:47 AM

As long as they are staying 3 nights then no.

#168 SusanMarie813

SusanMarie813
              • 195 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 06:12 AM

I have all the flower information and pricing.  I had to have them resend it to me.  I picked corsages and 1 table centerpiece.  Not using anything else and only using those because it was free.  But here is all the info.

As well as I received my confirmation from one spa for my hair and make up.  They will meet you the day before the wedding to go over everything.  I am not doing a trial.   As well as I also made spa appointments for me and my bridal party for the day before the wedding.  Hope the info is useful.

One Spa sent me a bridal menu.  So here is all the Spa info in one post.

Attached Files

#169 Robersonpartyof2

Robersonpartyof2
                • 17 posts
                • Wedding Date:May 25, 2016

Posted 26 August 2015 - 11:38 AM

How long after emailing for the first time did you hear back?? I'm eager to know if my date is available :)

#170 SusanMarie813

SusanMarie813
                • 195 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 12:08 PM

I used destination weddings so they did all that with our room block and confirmed dates. She had several that we gave her. It really takes about a week for them to answer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users