palmtree99

Palmtree99's Planning Thread...7/29/15

It's the ol' sideways photos with your arm pressed against your body. That showcases the arm fat. Terrible terrible arm fat.

• Like 1

@@palmtree99, how did I miss your planning thread? I love all of your ideas, especially the "in loving memory" picture frames. So thoughtful of you.

First things first, I love your wedding dress! It's beautiful on you, and I don't see arm fat. We call them bat wings at our gym and we've been doing weights to try to get rid of them. Lol

I love cruises too and have actually gone on a number of Norwegian cruises. We went on the Epic last November and absolutely loved it! Their service is great, facilities are awesome and food is really good! I like the freestyle concept so I can eat when I want to. I never thought about a cruise wedding and wish I had thought of it, great idea!

• Like 2

Love the dress! It looks great on you!...I avoided strapless too because of the armpit roll...lol

Edited by Meandhim
  • Like 1

Haha, thanks everyone! Spanx hide the belly area, but nothing hides arm fat! hehehe 

I will have more updates soon! Next updates will be OOT bags & Pre-travel mailers..thats what I am working on now! 

• Like 1

I think the dress looks great and no arm fat that I can see at least :). I love the shoes you have on that picture too. I have very similar ones but in black but too bad they don't go with the wedding dress hahaha. 

• Like 1

Wow, it's been so long since I updated this! I leave for my wedding in 8 days, I can't believe it's finally here!!

As I said before, I am the odd one out here - I'm doing a cruise wedding in Bermuda.

We have a total of 31 guests coming to our wedding. 26 are taking the cruise with us and 5 are flying to Bermuda and staying on the island.

I've been busy; here's the few things that are completed....

post-280304-143718912317_thumb.jpg

Here are our menus, we ordered them from Wedding Paper Divas. I copied the starfish and shell on the menus and used it to coordinate the place cards, thank-you letter (to go in welcome bag), welcome bag tag with each persons name, and a directory of everyone's cabin on the ship. I was going to order the welcome bag tags and thank-you letters from etsy but was able to DIY them myself - only paying $8 for the heavy cardstock!

post-280304-143718928761_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also had my final dress fitting today! I had them add extra crinoline to make the dress more full. post-280304-143718942227_thumb.jpgpost-280304-143718943913_thumb.jpgpost-280304-143718952097_thumb.jpg

I decided to wear white wedges that I've had for a long time. My wedding is on a deck, I'm 5 feet and my fiancé is 6'4 so I needed some height. I also didn't want to sink into the sand with heels on. I'm wearing my grandmas pearl necklace, bracelet, and matching earrings.

I had my bridal shower a few weeks ago at a winery. It turned out soo nice, my family did an awesome job! post-280304-143718973278_thumb.jpgpost-280304-143718975666_thumb.jpgpost-280304-143718978399_thumb.jpgpost-280304-14371898147_thumb.jpgpost-280304-143718991917_thumb.jpgpost-280304-143718992628_thumb.jpg

My future sister in law handmade each bracelet for a favor. They were put in a small gift bag with a cookie shaped as an anchor and homemade chocolate candy my mom made from a seashell mold.

• Like 3

Congrats. Can't believe your time is coming up so soon. All your paper items are fantastic!!

Love your dress :) I really wanted to try a short one and never did. It's gorgeous.

Your bridal shower looked lovely. Your sister in law did a fantastic job!

Please come back and show us wedding photos and give us a review. I hope it's everything you dreamed of.

• Like 1

@@palmtree99 I love your dress. Very similar to what I want (although not what I purchased! long story!).  :)

Congrats! Have a great time! 

• Like 1

The cake at your bridal shower is so cute!! Is that graham cracker for the sand? I love it. Also, your future sister in law did a really good job on the bracelets

• Like 1

Love your menu cards and cake. Big Day almost here, CONGRATULATIONS!!

• Like 1