calgarybride2015

Calgarybride2015's Planning Thread 15/1/21 Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya

Gorgeous! Love the bright colors and it looks like perfect bright weather! Can't wait to see more!

Kim,

You make one gorgeous bride!! And you had an up-do, exactly what you wanted. Everything looks great from those photos and I love the bright colours. Weather looks fantastic, better than in Calgary (and that's an understatement, lol) Congrats again :)

Love love love my photos!!!! Considering the sun and the fear of squinting (which my brother in law says in the price we pay for perfect weather) I am ecstatic to show you them :)

We only got 200 in our package but didn't want to cut it down so paid an extra $100 for them all. I'm currently on the plane (yes nuts!!) but will post a link tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 8

Congrats!!! You looked beautiful!!!

Congrats Kim! Everything looked perfect. So happy for you and can't wait to hear all about it xox

Congratulations Kim!! You look beautiful! Lots of great info for a DW in here X We're currently looking at a different resort but this hotel caught my eye as well!! Looking forward to seeing more of your photos x

Kim, congratulations!! Sorry to hear about your dad, hope he recovers soon. Y'all looked beautiful in the photos! Can't wait to see the rest of the photos!!