amanda2016

This Newbie Is Dropping By To Say Hi!

Wow, Thank you everyone for the warm welcome wishes!! You all sure did make me feel like family already!!

VegasBride121314- Twinning!! =)~ Moments That Matter- The pictures are gorgeous. haven't pick one yet. Had st.lucia in mind but reading a lot of horror storys. So not sure yet.

Thanks you again everyone and I look forward to chatting with you! I am so glad I decided to join this site!! CAnt Stop ReAding LOL :wub:

Congrats!! This site is sooo helpful to everyone! Welcome to all us noobs!  ;)

Welcome @ ! So exciting planning a wedding to your best friend! One piece of advice, start another email account now that you will deal with all wedding stuff, keeps it out of your day to day. I have a gmail account that my FI and I share and both have to our phones so that we know both stay in the loop! 

Hello Everyone,

My name is amanda I am 28 years old recently engaged to the man of my dreams. He asked me to marry him in Istanbul, Turkey on September 9th. We decided on a destination wedding after attending his cousins in 2012. We really had a great time and I like the no fuss kind of idea. I stumbled upon this website and I haven't been able to get off. Looking forward to reading all of your posts and getting to know you girls.

Thanks for reading and I'm sure I'll see you around,

Amanda

Congrats on your engagement Amanda,

You have found the right place for a DW! have you decided on a location, Riviera Maya has plenty of options for you from hotel/villa or private locations.  feel free to reach out and we will be happy to help.

Happy Planning

@ Congrats! That is so awesome! I'm dying to go to Istanbul!

It was AWESOME!! A must for sure!