nadiakat17

I Think I Have A Good Oot Bag List: Any Additions?

This is what I plan to have in each tote bag

beer koozie

tumbler

chapstick

sunscreen/after sun lotion

first aid kit with bandaids etc

meds (ibuprofen, tylenol, pepto, loperamide, benedryl, tums)

safety pins

single serve flavor drink packs

crossword puzzles/sudoko

playing cards

antibacterial gel

loofah (so hard to find in other countries)

maybe a water toy like squirt gun 

folder with resort/destination info

also will buy bottled water, snacks there to place in bags

things I thought about but skipped: bug spray (I know our resort sprays), candle (might not get use, too much space), flip flops, pashminas (too $, too much space), tissues (resort will have some)

Anything you would add to the list?

Thanks!

• Like 1

I personally like the idea of Kleenex and wet wipes. I use them a lot in other countries.

Otherwise great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by calgarybride2015

gum

shout wipes

wet naps

aloe vera

These are some things I put in my hangover kits. 

I love the addition of playing cards! I am going to steal that and order them with our wedding logo via artscow.com

Out family are big card players and I can picture them using these at the resort as well as long after returning home!

Edited by kmk2016

I thought about cards but can't find ones I like for a good price - we may just bring a few decks/games with us and include a list in our welcome pack of what we have. I'm definitely doing candles - going to go to ikea to get them. I can't decide between shout wipes and tide sink detergent. Maybe both?!

If you haven't found the bags yet, I just ordered mine from Forever 21 for $8 a piece and they are SO CUTE!! We got them on clearance since all their summer items are on sale. I just checked the site and they aren't listed anymore but they are oversized tote orange/white stripes or a teal/white stripes. We ordered both and they are very quality made too!

Great list!  I'd be super happy with all of that :)

For the Canadian ladies or GTA at least, our local Costcos have Bicycle cards at 9 packs for $11.99. We'll prob. get these, but I'm just going to do it per couple/single

That's a great price on cards! Artscow.com usually ends up being about $.80/pack that you can customize with your pic or wedding logo etc if you have time.... I think it took about 3 weeks last time I ordered from them and their quality has always been amazing and never been disappointed! There are always coupon codes for them too (free shipping etc)

• Like 2