MJTK

Hand Fans

calgarybride2015 that's a great idea about adding my color to them :) 2.00 is regular price so ill have to wait for a coupon

We decided on the michaels silk white fans!  last week they had a 50% off coupon, so after 3 trips thru the till we got all 45 fans for $45!  I plan to tie a ribbon thru the one end so you can see the bow when it is losed up!  (don't want to open them all and tie a bow on when we get to Mexico.

Good quality!

The wooden ones at Michaels weren't as good quality and harder to close.

What did you decide on?

I was just looking at fans today. I actually saw some on Amazon for a great price, and since I have Amazon Prime shipping is free. Have you checked there?

I was thinking I would have my bridesmaids carry fans instead of flowers.  But then I was also thinking of doing program fans for the guests. I really haven't decided yet. 

I love those board.  I will have to check out Michaels.  I have not see those silk fans at all.

@@candle23 thank you for the DIY link!

No worries! I am actually super happy with how they turned out! A little tedious but love the final product!

No worries! I am actually super happy with how they turned out! A little tedious but love the final product!

Post a pic when you are done! : )