Sign in to follow this  
trbutler

Does Anyone Have Any Experience With Wedpics?

I am looking for an easy way for guests to add their own pictures to a general location that everyone can see them.  This seemed like an easy and affordable (it is FREE) way to do it, but was looking for some advice for others.

Thanks!

look up the app my wedding party. You can download the app on iphone or on android or direct them to a website :)

@Icboyko, wed pics is basically the same.

I downloaded wed pics and plan to give it a try. I will send out all the info on how to use it with my pre-travel letter.

My friend did this at her wedding!! It was really cool!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm using it for my wedding. It is easy to use. Most of my friends only use iPhone to take pictures so it is a good idea to have an app to encourage them to post pictures. I have added some pictures here and there from our bachelorette and other photos. 

I also downloaded this app. I put the info on our wedding website, and I am going to put cards with the info again in the OOT bags and also on our tables at our AHR. I really hope people use it! It would be great to see all the different pictures from everyone!

go to a website such as theknot.com or other free wedding sites and they have sections where your guests can upload their pics of your wedding

I have a friend who just got married in Jamaica and they used wedpics.  They loved it and all of their guests used it.  I am going to use it for our wedding in November.