• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 jeffandrobyn

jeffandrobyn
  • 227 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 12, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:16 AM

My fiance and I are interested in doing the passport invitations - so cute! I was planning to do them myself with some assist from a creative friend, but I saw them online for what I think is a very reasonable price - $120 for 50 invitations.

If you did passport invitations as a DIY project, how much did you spend and how many invitations did you make? If the cost is close to $120, I would just purchase them but if it's significantly cheaper to DIY (which I know it usually is) I'll go that route.

Thanks!

#2 pddcmc

pddcmc
  • 610 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 17, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Riviera Cancun - North Beach
  • LocationColorado

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:50 AM

@jeffandrobyn - I purchased a template from http://weddingpassports.com/ for $25.00.... I am also going to have them print and assemble them... but you don't have to. They provide step-by-step instructions. Check them out.

I love him & he loves me, we'll be married by the sea.

Planning Journal & Blog

My wedding pictures from Del Sol Photography

#3 jsparrow10

jsparrow10
  • Site Supporter
  • 116 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 10, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Tucan
  • LocationAkron, Ohio

Posted 09 July 2014 - 03:50 PM

I have seen various templates on etsy as well where you can download it for $20-$30 and print yourself or have the option for them to do it! 

#4 Tanya81

Tanya81
  • 174 posts
  • Wedding Date:December 13, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Gran Caribe Real, Cancun MX

Posted 09 July 2014 - 06:18 PM

My fiance and I are interested in doing the passport invitations - so cute! I was planning to do them myself with some assist from a creative friend, but I saw them online for what I think is a very reasonable price - $120 for 50 invitations.

If you did passport invitations as a DIY project, how much did you spend and how many invitations did you make? If the cost is close to $120, I would just purchase them but if it's significantly cheaper to DIY (which I know it usually is) I'll go that route.

Thanks!

I was planning on doing my own, but that price doesn't sound bad. Do you mind sharing the website where you saw them at for that price?

Thx

#5 Tatimrivera

Tatimrivera
  • 156 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 10, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Rose Hall Suites
  • LocationEither lobby or lazy river

Posted 09 July 2014 - 06:31 PM

I had ours made by a family member. Due to the type of paper used and extensive creative work they were costly (we had 60 made). We loved them and are so glad we had them personalized plus everyone enjoyed receiving a passport :)

Attached Files

Good Luck :)

#6 jeffandrobyn

jeffandrobyn
  • 227 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 10:19 AM

It's on beachwedlockinvitations.com

#7 Brinley

Brinley
  • 169 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 03:14 PM

I was looking at purchasing the template and doing them myself.  However, for that price I may have to rethink it.

#8 carolflannery1

carolflannery1
    • 4 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 04:07 PM

I am inviting 150, and at that much each I may too have to rethink it. Maybe use airline ticket templates. 

but here are some free passport templates i found

http://www.ayleebits...ation-template/

#9 Tanya81

Tanya81
      • 174 posts
      • Wedding Date:December 13, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Gran Caribe Real, Cancun MX

Posted 10 July 2014 - 06:57 PM

Thanks @jeffandrobyn.. I took at look at the website. It's a decent price but their passports don't have any inner pages. Just basically the cover and the invite page. I guess it's cool if you don't plan on adding any additional info.

#10 jeffandrobyn

jeffandrobyn
      • 227 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:23 AM

@jeffandrobyn - I purchased a template from http://weddingpassports.com/ for $25.00.... I am also going to have them print and assemble them... but you don't have to. They provide step-by-step instructions. Check them out.

Thanks for this. We may go this route after all. I like that they have ones customized for different resorts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users