photo Videographers Resorts & Hotels Photographers Videographers

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 ljAbreu

ljAbreu
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 11:52 AM

Hello fellow brides!

I am getting married at Dreams Los Cabos on May 15, 2015 and in the process of selecting my vendors. Any recommendations on a photographer or videographer? We have the utlimate package and was wondering if any of you have used Pixan photography. I am not finding many review as of yet.. Any suggestions or recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

#2 acw271011

acw271011
    • Moderators
    • 3,128 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
    • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
    • LocationToronto Area

Posted 05 June 2014 - 12:06 PM

Welcome to BDW and congrats on your upcoming DW!!  Have you checked the vendor reviews on this site? Everything is organized by area so you could do a search on the one you're looking for as well as check the reviews on other vendors in the Cabo area. You could also read through the resort reviews as sometimes brides will say who did their photos and video in their review of the resort where they had their wedding. Definitely go through this site and do some reading!

Also, the owner of this site was married at Dreams in Cabo so she may have a suggestion as well on a photographer. Maybe she'll chime in with a name!

Good luck and happy planning!!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#3 J0hanna

J0hanna
    • 81 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 3, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Villa Del Arco
    • LocationCabo San Lucas

Posted 09 June 2014 - 11:57 AM

I hired Carlos Aboyo for 5 hrs at $1100. Another bride recommended him as well. His pictures are great. Hopefully is an approved vendor though. good Luck!

#4 cassie06

cassie06
    • Site Supporter
    • 74 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 12, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Casa Dorada
    • LocationCabo San Lucas

Posted 09 June 2014 - 12:06 PM

I used Gilda Badillo for 6 hours at $2100... She was actually one of the cheaper ones I found - but her pictures have so much heart in them and they are beautiful!! 

Good Luck!

me and the fiance + 61 guests + 1 week in Cabo while getting married = 1 happy girl B)

#5 acw271011

acw271011
    • Moderators
    • 3,128 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
    • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
    • LocationToronto Area

Posted 09 June 2014 - 12:51 PM

http://www.bestdesti...to-shoot-pixan/

I just found this posted today. Don't know if it'w worth investigating or not, but you could always take a look!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#6 ljAbreu

ljAbreu
    • 2 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 08:02 AM

Thanks ladies! I'll look into those photograpers. :)

#7 andiegarcia

andiegarcia
      • 19 posts
      • Wedding Date:June 14, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:04 AM

We went with Dennis Berti (www.dennisberti.com).  He is super talented, just check out the blog section on his website for pics.  Our wedding is this Saturday, so we'll keep you all posted on his service once we get back! :)

Edited by andiegarcia, 10 June 2014 - 09:04 AM.

#8 missMB

missMB
      • 11 posts
      • Wedding Date:December 6, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Flora Farms, San Jose Del Cabo
      • LocationPhiladelphia, PA

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:38 AM

We are going with Ana & Jerome Photography.  Our wedding is on December 6.  So far, they have been amazing.  Very responsive and helpful.  I would definitely get in touch with them.  

#9 Cwright1

Cwright1
      • 2 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 06:31 PM

Check out www.VQproductions.net . A well known company in VA. Great work and the price isn't bad at all ! 

#10 hyoungquist

hyoungquist
        • 169 posts
        • Wedding Date:June 22, 2015
        • Wedding Location:Cabo San Lucas
        • LocationCalifornia

Posted 28 August 2014 - 03:24 PM

Following for some more suggestions. So far I am leaning towards Sara Richardson for my June 2015 wedding. She is Cabo based photographer as well.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: photo, Videographers, Resorts & Hotels, Photographers, Videographers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users