• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Nybride525

• 229 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 1, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
  • LocationNew York

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:30 PM

I am a hot blooded person...while my dress is on the light-ish side I start sweating the minute I feel heat lol. Any words of wisdom on how to keep cool? I mention this now cu it was 83 *f today and I was dying. Our reception is indoors but the ceremony and pics will be outside in may which I assume is hot, starting to think about what I signed up for lol

#2 acw271011

• Moderators
  • 3,123 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 03 June 2014 - 06:47 PM

lol that's a tough one! I know there are some of the body mists that will help. if you relax that will be a big help too!! what time is your wedding? if it's later in the day, it won't be quite as hot as it would be say around noon, so that will also help. you could always have your mom or somebody do a washcloth in a ziplock back for you with some ice in it. A quick wipe across the back of your neck in between pics and stuff goes a long way to cooling you down. Apparently behind your knees is another spot that if you apply something cool or cold, helps to make you feel cooler.

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

#3 csho

• 1,007 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 5, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul, Varadero Cuba
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 04 June 2014 - 03:29 AM

Honestly I am a "sweater" and I thought I was going to sweat all day and it was going to be horrible but something about all the excitement and everything that was going I didn't really sweat! Someone told me this before and I didn't believe it but I was so surprised when on the day I didn't sweat much (my legs a bit cause my dress was heavier on the bottom), but I wasn't worried about that cause no one could see haha!

#4 keezy

• 151 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Punta Cana
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 04 June 2014 - 10:46 AM

Try baby powder

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users