I have set my wedding date for June 2 2015, but am struggling with the most important part!

Getting in contact with anyone from Grand Coral beach club.

I called the number on the website and that's the sales office for the condos- I emailed them and heard nothing.

It looks like a beautiful place. My wedding is on a Tuesday so I hope I able to get a great deal. I simply could not accept a packaged beach resort wedding. We have 2 children and are inviting only our immediate family and a few friends! An intimate wedding reception is very important and a reception next to the pool in private outdoors is also important, no sand for reception and nothing I doors! Grand coral is the perfect spot! Anyone have contacts? My email is lisananth@yahoo.com

Or pm me here! Thanks!!

I have set my wedding date for June 2 2015, but am struggling with the most important part!

Getting in contact with anyone from Grand Coral beach club.

I called the number on the website and that's the sales office for the condos- I emailed them and heard nothing.

It looks like a beautiful place. My wedding is on a Tuesday so I hope I able to get a great deal. I simply could not accept a packaged beach resort wedding. We have 2 children and are inviting only our immediate family and a few friends! An intimate wedding reception is very important and a reception next to the pool in private outdoors is also important, no sand for reception and nothing I doors! Grand coral is the perfect spot! Anyone have contacts? My email is lisananth@yahoo.com

Or pm me here! Thanks!!

Hey Lisa,

I have just emailed you all the information you need from Grand Coral beach.  please feel free to reach out and I will be happy to help.

• Like 1

I didn't get the links you sent to come up. But do you think that they would discount the fee to have wedding on a Tuesday? Or no fee at all if its a small group and they are preparing all food and possibly cake?

Thanks!

Xo

I didn't get the links you sent to come up. But do you think that they would discount the fee to have wedding on a Tuesday? Or no fee at all if its a small group and they are preparing all food and possibly cake?

Thanks!

Xo

Yes of coarse  they do have special promo during the week.  I will send them to you.

• Like 1

Hola @@LisaAnthonyPoppy! We recently shot a wedding at Grand Coral Beach Club & Joyce from @@dreamweddings just happened to be our couple's wedding planner. From the feedback from our bride & groom I know she was a HUGE help to coordinate with the venue and arrange every day of detail.

The venue perfectly describes your wants & needs so fingers crossed you'll be able to work something out to hold your dream wedding here in paradise at Grand Coral! It truly is a gorgeous and most importantly of all...completely PRIVATE :)

Our couple Susan & Andy held their ceremony in the small church in Playa del Carmen on 5th Avenue and then had their reception at Grand Coral Beach Club. Here are a few shots showing off the venue itself...

*to view more photos of Susan & Andy's fabulous destination wedding in Mexico click here*

DSC_4414-227copy.jpg

DSC_7889-420copy.jpg

DSC_4418-228copy.jpg

DSC_7934-439copy.jpg

DSC_8063-500copy.jpg

DSC_8423-686copy.jpg

• Like 1

Hi @LisaAnthonyPoppy!

Grand Coral Beach Club is an excellent option to get married, you won´t have issues like people walking at the beach. I know some wedding planners that could help you with the arrangements.

Here you can see some of the photographies we did this year at Coral Beach.

NIKKI & MATT PARA WEB 25

NIKKI & MATT PARA WEB 30

NIKKI & MATT PARA WEB 34

NIKKI & MATT PARA WEB 35

NIKKI & MATT PARA WEB 39

NIKKI & MATT PARA WEB-50.jpg

NIKKI & MATT PARA WEB-51.jpg

NIKKI & MATT PARA WEB-54.jpg

NIKKI & MATT PARA WEB 42

NIKKI & MATT PARA WEB 31

Good luck!

I'm looking for photos of a ceremony at Grand Coral but NOT on the beach. Don't want sand in my shoes..... lol

I think they have an indoor space and I know they have a golf course. They have a HUGE pool... I'm trying to think what else??

I've always planned on not having my shoes on, no makeup, no hair do. So the beach is the only place I've considered, but I'm almost certain they have multiple areas for a ceremony.

I'm using Dayna and Daniela from iweddings Mexico and they are so helpful and very affordable. I also have the number to the beach club and the email of the manger there.let me know if you want them!

Good luck!