• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 LisaAnthonyPoppy

LisaAnthonyPoppy
  • 332 posts
  • Wedding Location:Mayan Riviera
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 May 2014 - 12:55 PM

I have set my wedding date for June 2 2015, but am struggling with the most important part!
Getting in contact with anyone from Grand Coral beach club.
I called the number on the website and that's the sales office for the condos- I emailed them and heard nothing.
It looks like a beautiful place. My wedding is on a Tuesday so I hope I able to get a great deal. I simply could not accept a packaged beach resort wedding. We have 2 children and are inviting only our immediate family and a few friends! An intimate wedding reception is very important and a reception next to the pool in private outdoors is also important, no sand for reception and nothing I doors! Grand coral is the perfect spot! Anyone have contacts? My email is lisananth@yahoo.com
Or pm me here! Thanks!!

#2 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
  • 603 posts
    • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 26 May 2014 - 08:07 PM

I have set my wedding date for June 2 2015, but am struggling with the most important part!
    Getting in contact with anyone from Grand Coral beach club.
    I called the number on the website and that's the sales office for the condos- I emailed them and heard nothing.
    It looks like a beautiful place. My wedding is on a Tuesday so I hope I able to get a great deal. I simply could not accept a packaged beach resort wedding. We have 2 children and are inviting only our immediate family and a few friends! An intimate wedding reception is very important and a reception next to the pool in private outdoors is also important, no sand for reception and nothing I doors! Grand coral is the perfect spot! Anyone have contacts? My email is lisananth@yahoo.com
    Or pm me here! Thanks!!

Hey Lisa,

I have just emailed you all the information you need from Grand Coral beach.  please feel free to reach out and I will be happy to help.

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
    weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
    http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
    Joyce

#3 LisaAnthonyPoppy

LisaAnthonyPoppy
    • 332 posts
    • LocationUSA

Posted 27 May 2014 - 04:15 AM

I didn't get the links you sent to come up. But do you think that they would discount the fee to have wedding on a Tuesday? Or no fee at all if its a small group and they are preparing all food and possibly cake?

Thanks!

Xo

#4 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
    • 603 posts
      • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 27 May 2014 - 09:41 AM

I didn't get the links you sent to come up. But do you think that they would discount the fee to have wedding on a Tuesday? Or no fee at all if its a small group and they are preparing all food and possibly cake?

Thanks!

Xo

Yes of coarse  they do have special promo during the week.  I will send them to you.

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
      weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
      http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
      Joyce

#5 bicoastalimages

bicoastalimages
      • Vendor
      • 90 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 05:57 AM

Hola @LisaAnthonyPoppy! We recently shot a wedding at Grand Coral Beach Club & Joyce from @dreamweddings just happened to be our couple's wedding planner. From the feedback from our bride & groom I know she was a HUGE help to coordinate with the venue and arrange every day of detail.

The venue perfectly describes your wants & needs so fingers crossed you'll be able to work something out to hold your dream wedding here in paradise at Grand Coral! It truly is a gorgeous and most importantly of all...completely PRIVATE :)

Our couple Susan & Andy held their ceremony in the small church in Playa del Carmen on 5th Avenue and then had their reception at Grand Coral Beach Club. Here are a few shots showing off the venue itself...

*to view more photos of Susan & Andy's fabulous destination wedding in Mexico click here*

DSC_4414-227copy.jpg

DSC_7889-420copy.jpg

DSC_4418-228copy.jpg

DSC_7934-439copy.jpg

DSC_8063-500copy.jpg

DSC_8423-686copy.jpg

#6 LisaAnthonyPoppy

LisaAnthonyPoppy
        • 332 posts
        • LocationUSA

Posted 13 June 2014 - 11:41 AM

Wow those are great photos.. Tell me more about the church and your photo services please! Thank you!

#7 VivaPhotography

VivaPhotography
        • Insiders
        • 9 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 04:20 PM

Hi @LisaAnthonyPoppy!

Grand Coral Beach Club is an excellent option to get married, you won´t have issues like people walking at the beach. I know some wedding planners that could help you with the arrangements.

Here you can see some of the photographies we did this year at Coral Beach.

NIKKI & MATT PARA WEB 25
          NIKKI & MATT PARA WEB 30
          NIKKI & MATT PARA WEB 34
          NIKKI & MATT PARA WEB 35
          NIKKI & MATT PARA WEB 39
          NIKKI & MATT PARA WEB-50.jpg
          NIKKI & MATT PARA WEB-51.jpg
          NIKKI & MATT PARA WEB-54.jpg
          NIKKI & MATT PARA WEB 42
          NIKKI & MATT PARA WEB 31

Good luck!

#8 IvanLuckiePhotography

IvanLuckiePhotography
          • Vendor
          • 183 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:17 PM

HI Brides, here you have a useful link with 3 wedding in the Grand Coral Beach Club, just beside the Marea Azul condos, hope It is useful to help you plan your wedding

http://www.luckiepho...l-riviera-maya/

have an epic day!

#9 acw271011

acw271011
            • Moderators
            • 3,128 posts
            • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
            • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
            • LocationToronto Area

Posted 02 July 2014 - 11:40 AM

I'm looking for photos of a ceremony at Grand Coral but NOT on the beach. Don't want sand in my shoes..... lol

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#10 LisaAnthonyPoppy

LisaAnthonyPoppy
            • 332 posts
            • LocationUSA

Posted 02 July 2014 - 03:56 PM

I think they have an indoor space and I know they have a golf course. They have a HUGE pool... I'm trying to think what else??

I've always planned on not having my shoes on, no makeup, no hair do. So the beach is the only place I've considered, but I'm almost certain they have multiple areas for a ceremony.

I'm using Dayna and Daniela from iweddings Mexico and they are so helpful and very affordable. I also have the number to the beach club and the email of the manger there.let me know if you want them!

Good luck!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cancun Riviera Maya, mayan riviera, grand, Resorts & Hotels, Resorts & Hotels, Decor & Details, Playa Del Carmen, Reception, Mexico, pure mareazul

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users