Sign in to follow this  
Michelle&Steve

SO EXCITED! going dress shopping for the first time this weekend!

So i'm going dress shopping this weekend.. soo excited.. im going with my mom, best friend, and future mother in law..

ive seen that a lot of people takes pictures... do most places let you take pictures? or do you have to kind of sneak it? i want pictures so i can look at myself later to decide

I hope you have a great time!!! As you probably read..I went once spur of the moment and it didn't go so well. Then I had an appointment this last saturday and went with pictures and ideas of what I liked and it was great!!! i went by myself because I didn't want to get stressed out...my next trip I am taking my sister.

When I went this last weekend, they were great about pics! Since I didn't bring anyone with me, I had two ladies helping me and one of them took pics w/ my camera for me!! They were more than okay doing it!!! wink.gif

have fun and make sure you show us what you try on!!!

I hope you have a great time!!! As you probably read..I went once spur of the moment and it didn't go so well. Then I had an appointment this last saturday and went with pictures and ideas of what I liked and it was great!!! i went by myself because I didn't want to get stressed out...my next trip I am taking my sister.

When I went this last weekend, they were great about pics! Since I didn't bring anyone with me, I had two ladies helping me and one of them took pics w/ my camera for me!! They were more than okay doing it!!! wink.gif

have fun and make sure you show us what you try on!!!

i didn't think i would like dress shopping as much as i do! it is addictive! only one place i have been to so far let me take pics. but i've been taking pictures in the dressing room with my camera phone for other places. not so great but better than nothing.

hey hey hey! thanks for all the inspirations girls!! im super excited!! for any of you philly girls, im going to suky which is in suburban square, and bridal garden in marlton, nj... ill start there and see how it goes.. hopefully ill be able to take some pictures and post them! :-)

so i tried on a bunch of dresses, and here is my favorite so far.. im including a picture of the dress on a model, and then what it looks like on me.. :-) hopefully i do this write, lets see.. if it comes out big, im soo sorry

p.s. dress shopping is sooo much fun!!

Click the image to open in full size.