Pablou

When Did Everyone Start Hearing From Weddingg Co Ordinator?

Hi. I am just wondering when everyone started to hear from there co ordinator. How many months was it before the actual wedding???

good question because I would like to know this too. My wedding is April 17/15 so I was wondering when I should be contacting them or they contacting me for all the details? it's probably too early yet?

I heard from mine as soon as I send it my deposit to hold the date. She sent general information and forms that I would need. Now that we have all our locations reserved we won't hear from her until about 6 months before the wedding. Hope that helps!

good question because I would like to know this too. My wedding is April 17/15 so I was wondering when I should be contacting them or they contacting me for all the details? it's probably too early yet?

I booked my wedding just over 1 year in advance.  They emailed me the confirmation/reciept right away, and they sent me some info so I could book my venues for the ceremony and reception right away.  After that was dealt with, I really had very little communication with them until just now.  I am now 4 weeks away from departure, and I'm still not communicating with them that much.  Honestly, I heard that almost all the planning happens when you're actually at the resort for your wedding.

You'll find that's the case with I think all resorts. Your wedding, sorry to say, is only a daily priority to you! lol  Sorry ladies. The resorts deal with the pertinent details to start, i.e. confirm your date and time, and location then they work with the weddings that are more immediate.

We were told, generally, you'll hear more from your resort and WC about 8 weeks in advance of your date, and most of your details will only be finalized when you actually meet the WC at the resort and have your pre-wedding meeting.

I will say this though. Don't stress about it!! I know it's so easy to panic over not hearing from them because I did!! But these resorts do this all the time, almost every day so they know what they're doing. I can't imagine having as many weddings to deal with at one time as they do, but they come through every time and I promise you will feel just as special on your wedding day as every other bride. The one thing you will see in brides' reviews when they come back is "I don't know why I stressed out about it so much. It was wonderful and they handled everything"

Enjoy your planning! (even if you aren't hearing from the WC every week! lol)

• Like 1