43 replies to this topic

#31 kcole123

kcole123
  • 850 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 17, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Melia Caribe
  • LocationPunta Cana, Dominican

Posted 11 May 2014 - 06:20 AM

Well ladies. I had a successful day yesterday wedding dress shopping. I first went to David's Bridal. There was one there I liked but was not wow'd for some reason by it. Then I went to The Bridal House and there were a lot of nice dresses. but there was one there I really loved. And guess what, I put my order in for the dress, and put my deposit down for it. I am so excited and can't wait. I have 6 months to wait though before it gets in. I took a picture of the sample dress on me but it wasn't my size and of course the bust is big and the length is long. So Here it is. You get the idea anyway. I will post pics when I get it finalized and altered to fit me. But that won't be for a while yet...lol

Attached Files

Kristy and Nathan

Melia Caribe Tropical

April 17, 2015

#32 Meandhim

Meandhim
  • 706 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 25, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Grand Palladium in Punta Cana
  • LocationToronto

Posted 11 May 2014 - 11:02 AM

@kcole123 I love it!!! It looks great on you... And will be even better once you have the right size!!! Yay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Planning Thread - MeandHim - Grand Palladium Bavaro - Nov 25 2015

event.png

#33 kcole123

kcole123
  • 850 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 02:13 PM

Thanks girls.

@Meandhim and once I lose 10-15 pounds :)

Kristy and Nathan

Melia Caribe Tropical

April 17, 2015

#34 acw271011

acw271011
  • Moderators
  • 3,128 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 11 May 2014 - 03:48 PM

Well ladies. I had a successful day yesterday wedding dress shopping. I first went to David's Bridal. There was one there I liked but was not wow'd for some reason by it. Then I went to The Bridal House and there were a lot of nice dresses. but there was one there I really loved. And guess what, I put my order in for the dress, and put my deposit down for it. I am so excited and can't wait. I have 6 months to wait though before it gets in. I took a picture of the sample dress on me but it wasn't my size and of course the bust is big and the length is long. So Here it is. You get the idea anyway. I will post pics when I get it finalized and altered to fit me. But that won't be for a while yet...lol

That's really pretty, and looks great on you! Congrats on getting your dress!! Just brings everything one step closer!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#35 kcole123

kcole123
  • 850 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 07:31 PM

Thank you so much :)

Kristy and Nathan

Melia Caribe Tropical

April 17, 2015

#36 vanessanini

vanessanini
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 08:50 PM

strapless bra/bustier with neutral color. Shoes with the suitable and the same height with those in your wedding.

#37 malyna

malyna
    • 346 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 14, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Excellence Playa Mujeres

Posted 12 May 2014 - 05:05 AM

You don't need to lose wright!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#38 Nadika

Nadika
    • 45 posts
    • Wedding Date:December 1, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Montserrat

Posted 12 May 2014 - 05:42 AM

great topic.. this did not evn cross me mind.. but quite an important fact.. clean matching under garmnets

The real act of marriage takes place in the heart, not in the ballroom or church or synagogue. It's a choice you make - not just on your wedding day, but over and over again - and that choice is reflected in the way you treat your husband or wife.

Barbara de Angelis

#39 lucy1210

lucy1210
    • 5 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 12:54 AM

Hiya, I got mine in the online dress shop www.okdress.co.uk. Out of about 6 shops I visited, the Wedding Store was by far the nicest inside, most helpful and nicest selection of dresses. Good luck xx

#40 sisimoon

sisimoon
      • 4 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:50 PM

The dress looks great on you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users