#1 LiannaBanana

LiannaBanana
  • 154 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 1, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Royalton Punta Cana
  • LocationToronto, ON

Posted 05 March 2014 - 06:10 PM

Hi Everyone,

I'm so excited to have found this website. There is a lot of great tips and information!!

My fiancé and I have been together for 9 years now. We got engaged on Dec 14, 2013.

We just met with a travel agent today for the first time and are hoping to get the ball rolling with wedding plans.  I had no idea there is so much work to be done!  We are planning on getting married in April of 2015 so that we can give our guests enough time to save $.

We are looking at the Royalton in Punta Cana or Now Sapphire in Riviera Maya.  But, would love to hear of any other suggestions/experiences!!

#2 acw271011

acw271011
  • Moderators
  • 3,128 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:36 PM

Congrats and welcome to the site! Yes - there is definitely a ton of information here that will help you with your wedding planning, and the brides both past and present are very willing to share their tips and ideas!  Definitely make use of the resort and vendor reviews and see what past brides have had to say.

I don't know about Punta Cana but the Mayan Riviera is a beautiful place to have a wedding and there are dozens of places to have your wedding in paradise. Of course it will all depend on what you're looking for! There are a series of webinars being run over the next few weeks that might also help you out with a resort decisions.

Good luck and happy planning!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#3 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
  • 603 posts
    • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:19 AM

Hi Everyone,

I'm so excited to have found this website. There is a lot of great tips and information!!

My fiancé and I have been together for 9 years now. We got engaged on Dec 14, 2013.

We just met with a travel agent today for the first time and are hoping to get the ball rolling with wedding plans.  I had no idea there is so much work to be done!  We are planning on getting married in April of 2015 so that we can give our guests enough time to save $.

We are looking at the Royalton in Punta Cana or Now Sapphire in Riviera Maya.  But, would love to hear of any other suggestions/experiences!!

Congrats and welcome to the forum.

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
    weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
    http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
    Joyce

#4 mckievme

mckievme
    • 183 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 25, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Cancun, Mexico

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:32 AM

Congratulations and welcome!!

#5 jswllms

jswllms
    • 43 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 02:26 PM

Congrats and happy planning. 

#6 crspoon10

crspoon10
      • 150 posts
      • Wedding Date:June 7, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Sandals Grande Riviera, Jamaica
      • LocationOklahoma, USA

Posted 14 March 2014 - 08:08 AM

Congrats! This site is sooo helpful! :)

#7 red400

red400
      • 58 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 09:41 PM

congrats and welcome

#8 jennifernoel1

jennifernoel1
        • 179 posts
        • Wedding Date:October 23, 2015
        • Wedding Location:Montego Bay
        • LocationFort Lauderdale Florida

Posted 15 July 2014 - 06:01 PM

Congrats and happy planning

#9 helenk

helenk
        • 268 posts
        • Wedding Date:October 24, 2015
        • Wedding Location:Iberostar Rose Hall Suites - Montego Bay, Jamaica
        • LocationHouston, Texas

Posted 16 July 2014 - 09:14 AM

Congrats and happy planning! We are getting married in Jamaica :) There is def a ton of info on here I'm sure you'll find all the info you need!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#10 SuchALady777

SuchALady777
        • 154 posts
        • Wedding Date:September 1, 2015
        • Wedding Location:Nassau, Bahamas
        • LocationNYC

Posted 19 July 2014 - 05:29 AM

Congratulations! !!!! Welcome

Edited by SuchALady777, 19 July 2014 - 05:29 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2015 Brides, royalton punta cana, now jade, Resorts & Hotels, Cancun Riviera Maya, Dominican Republic, BDW Newbies, royalton

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users