Jump to content

Photo

Cute RSVP wording?


  • Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#11 Debs

Debs
  • VIP Member
  • 7,104 posts

    Posted 30 October 2007 - 05:00 PM

    OO that's cute!!

    #12 Debs

    Debs
    • VIP Member
    • 7,104 posts

      Posted 30 October 2007 - 05:00 PM

      OO that's cute!!

      #13 foxytv

      foxytv
      • VIP Member
      • 7,740 posts

        Posted 30 October 2007 - 05:04 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Tlseege
        I will be using

        Please Sea if you can respond...

        ____ You beach ya we'll be there!

        ____ Sorry, must wave your invitation.
        How cute! :-)

        #14 nenamono

        nenamono
        • Jr. Member
        • 282 posts

          Posted 10 November 2007 - 01:45 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Heidi
          I did Mad Lib RSVP's. I love them! We've gotten some back and they're hilarious!! People have told me they're the most creative RSVP's they've ever seen. Good times!
          OH this sounds like so much fun. Can you share how you worded them or left your blanks

          #15 adeybaby

          adeybaby
          • Newbie
          • 81 posts

            Posted 03 December 2007 - 10:30 PM

            We're getting married in PV and we're thinking about doing:

            ___ ¡S­! Have a margarita waiting.
            ___ No, you know I don't speak Spanish.

            (For those who don't know the movie, it's a reference to Anchorman)
            -Adrienne

            #16 A10CalGal

            A10CalGal
            • VIP Member
            • 11,403 posts

              Posted 03 December 2007 - 11:43 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by adeybaby
              We're getting married in PV and we're thinking about doing:

              ___ ¡S­! Have a margarita waiting.
              ___ No, you know I don't speak Spanish.

              (For those who don't know the movie, it's a reference to Anchorman)
              I think that is super cute & love the Anchorman ref!

              #17 DRbride

              DRbride
              • Newbie
              • 108 posts

                Posted 06 December 2007 - 10:22 AM

                I like:

                Yes, you beach ya we'll be there!

                No, we're all tide up and we must wave your invitation!

                #18 Heidi

                Heidi
                • Sr. Member
                • 2,642 posts

                  Posted 06 December 2007 - 10:32 AM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by nenamono
                  OH this sounds like so much fun. Can you share how you worded them or left your blanks
                  ooh, sorry I didn't see this before. Here is what we sent them:

                  _________! (exclamation) _____________________(name(s)) ________(will/will not) attend the wedding and _______ (will/will not) attend the welcome dinner on Thursday night. We can't wait to ________________(verb) and ______________(verb) in Jamaica! Don't forget to _____________________________ (advice) and _____________________!(advice)

                  Wedding Dinner:

                  _____ Meat isn't my thing. Please include a veggie meal for me

                  _____ If I eat ____________, I will die horribly from anaphylactic shock. Please include an allergy-free meal for me.


                  The only downside is, only 20% of our invitees sent them back by the deadline... they might have been a little difficult for some people. My sister in particular tells me she feels so much pressure to be funny & witty on them so she hasn't sent hers yet.
                  Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

                  #19 bride2be

                  bride2be
                  • Newbie
                  • 60 posts

                    Posted 06 December 2007 - 01:58 PM

                    We used:

                    __ Yes, we have our swimsuits and dancing shoes packed!
                    ___ No, can't make the trip but wishing you well.

                    Hope that is helpful!

                    #20 nenamono

                    nenamono
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 282 posts

                      Posted 06 December 2007 - 09:44 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Heidi
                      ooh, sorry I didn't see this before. Here is what we sent them:

                      _________! (exclamation) _____________________(name(s)) ________(will/will not) attend the wedding and _______ (will/will not) attend the welcome dinner on Thursday night. We can't wait to ________________(verb) and ______________(verb) in Jamaica! Don't forget to _____________________________ (advice) and _____________________!(advice)

                      Wedding Dinner:

                      _____ Meat isn't my thing. Please include a veggie meal for me

                      _____ If I eat ____________, I will die horribly from anaphylactic shock. Please include an allergy-free meal for me.


                      The only downside is, only 20% of our invitees sent them back by the deadline... they might have been a little difficult for some people. My sister in particular tells me she feels so much pressure to be funny & witty on them so she hasn't sent hers yet.
                      So cute. Wish I could get creative like that I bet some responses were great though.




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users