Sign in to follow this  
PlayaNovia

Any info about restaurant Casa del Agua in PDC?

I have contacted the restaurant and await their reply re: wedding receptions, but just thought I'd post here and see if any one knows of this restaurant, has eaten there or heard about it in general.

After becoming totally fed up with the price gouging and "no outside vendors" rule at AZUL Beach Resort, FI and I have decided to have our reception at a restaurant in Playa del Carmen instead. TIA...

I am having my wedding dinner there, I thought the place had a nice ambience and I really like their menu. There were a few remarks about the restaurant on my wedding coordinator's website (Playa del Carmen Caribbean Blue Weddings Home Page , testimonial section) that were positive, but aside from that haven't seen anything else besides general restaurant reviews that are all good.

I'll definitely give my review after our wedding next month!!!

April, do you think you could email me the info? I dont seem to have enough "points" to download it. I have also filled out the info request form and have not heard back.

Lydia

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilandPatrick View Post
We are having our reception there. At first, I didn't receive a response from the on-line contact form, so I tried again, and the emails have been flowing ever since.

I have attached the menu's for everyone to review. Absolutely beautiful restaurant, great location, great menu - can't wait!

My fiance and I had dinner there last week and the food & the service were phenomenal. I would be a perfect location for a reception or a rehearsal dinner.

MK

YES!!! We ate at La Casa del Agua during our vacation in PDC few weeks ago. The food is fantastic and the setting in the restaurant is romantic/gorgeous. Service is impeccable and this is our #1 choice for wedding reception.