Photo

Any info about restaurant Casa del Agua in PDC?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 PlayaNovia

PlayaNovia
  • 67 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 12:59 PM

I have contacted the restaurant and await their reply re: wedding receptions, but just thought I'd post here and see if any one knows of this restaurant, has eaten there or heard about it in general.

After becoming totally fed up with the price gouging and "no outside vendors" rule at AZUL Beach Resort, FI and I have decided to have our reception at a restaurant in Playa del Carmen instead. TIA...
    Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.
    --Robert Frost

#2 BarefootGrlPA

BarefootGrlPA
    • 4 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 10:57 AM

I may also be interested in having my reception at Casa del Agua. The ambiance looks great and I've read pretty good reviews on it. Have you heard anything back yet?

#3 superez

superez
      • 106 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 12:11 AM

I am having my wedding dinner there, I thought the place had a nice ambience and I really like their menu. There were a few remarks about the restaurant on my wedding coordinator's website (Playa del Carmen Caribbean Blue Weddings Home Page , testimonial section) that were positive, but aside from that haven't seen anything else besides general restaurant reviews that are all good.
        I'll definitely give my review after our wedding next month!!!

#4 HotTamale

HotTamale
        • 304 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 12:12 AM

We are having our reception there. At first, I didn't receive a response from the on-line contact form, so I tried again, and the emails have been flowing ever since.

I have attached the menu's for everyone to review. Absolutely beautiful restaurant, great location, great menu - can't wait!

Attached Files

#5 lydiag

lydiag
          • 28 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 11:48 PM

April, do you think you could email me the info? I dont seem to have enough "points" to download it. I have also filled out the info request form and have not heard back.

Lydia

Quote:
            Originally Posted by AprilandPatrick
            We are having our reception there. At first, I didn't receive a response from the on-line contact form, so I tried again, and the emails have been flowing ever since.

I have attached the menu's for everyone to review. Absolutely beautiful restaurant, great location, great menu - can't wait!

#6 MAK

MAK
            • 89 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 03:46 PM

My fiance and I had dinner there last week and the food & the service were phenomenal. I would be a perfect location for a reception or a rehearsal dinner.

MK

#7 poohshek

poohshek
              • 1,456 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 01:46 PM

My fiance and I will definitely check out this restaurant next week when we are down in PDC for our scouting trip. :)

#8 HotTamale

HotTamale
                • 304 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 01:52 AM

Did you have an opportnity to visit the restaurant during your stay?

#9 Maegan606

Maegan606
                  • 115 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 01:59 AM

The restaurant is BEAUTIFUL and totally stands out. I'm having my rehearsal dinner there, and i'm really excited about it!
                    ~Maegan

#10 poohshek

poohshek
                    • 1,456 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 01:04 PM

YES!!! We ate at La Casa del Agua during our vacation in PDC few weeks ago. The food is fantastic and the setting in the restaurant is romantic/gorgeous. Service is impeccable and this is our #1 choice for wedding reception.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users