Photo

Help newbie's get 150 posts

• Please log in to reply
474 replies to this topic

#21 shopnboard

shopnboard
  • 162 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:17 AM

Hehe, it's going!! I feel like I really need to get on it, I'm debating if I should use the resort decorations or try to DIY everything =x

#22 shopnboard

shopnboard
    • 162 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:19 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by ladyzr 

How are you able to track the number of posts you have.

It should also say in the top right corner of your post along with your join date, at least it does for me. Each post shows everyone's post count/ join date and Wedding details if its in your profile

#23 m8chow

m8chow
      • 255 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 29, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori
      • LocationMexico

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:30 AM

Our resort was too pricey to rent decor so we're going to do a few diy's and paying the extra luggage fees. :) Have you been to your resort before? We're going to honeymoon in Costa Rica in 2015 but haven't picked a resort yet.

#24 shopnboard

shopnboard
      • 162 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:38 AM

I'm starting to feel that way too but I'm wondering how much time I'll actually have to DIY everything, I will give it some more thought.

Yes I went to visit with FI in July for a short trip to see the resort after we decided on CR. It's an AI, I just think it's easier for a wedding. But for your honeymoon I feel like you should look at other options, many beautiful boutique hotels too. I've never been to CR before the site visit, partly why we chose it. Friends all love it though and would recommend not doing AI, but it also depends on what you like, if you don't mind exploring on your own or having everything easily ready, not sure if that helps at all!

#25 m8chow

m8chow
        • 255 posts
        • LocationMexico

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:48 AM

Lol don't worry... I def felt the same. I ended up paying the crafty vendors on Esty.com to make some of mine. I'm still on the fence on if I want to make my own petal aisle runner or making my own..... Yay!!! Thanks for the advice.... I'll defintely check out the boutique hotels for our honeymoon We felt the same about all inclusives for a wedding. It's very difficult to plan a wedding and also feel like you need to entertain guests and worry about their meals. How many guests are you expecting?

#26 shopnboard

shopnboard
        • 162 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:05 AM

Well, that's the other thing, I'm thinking about everything and all the things I would like to do, but it's difficult because I'm having a rather large DW, I'm expecting 80-100 guests and I'm really hoping it doesn't go over 100. Will be having an AHR too for parents and family.

#27 m8chow

m8chow
          • 255 posts
          • LocationMexico

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:51 PM

Wow!! 80-100 is amazing, that's wonderful to hear. It'll be one big party! That does make things very difficult in the bringing extra stuff category. Unless you travel with a bunch of people who are willing help you carry some things. Do you plan to do OOTs and favours?

#28 shopnboard

shopnboard
          • 162 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:42 PM

I am definitely doing favors and I want to do OOT bags as well, we'll see what the budget will allow in the end..

#29 m8chow

m8chow
            • 255 posts
            • LocationMexico

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:00 PM

Wishing you the best, with such a big group, I think it'll be amazing!  :)

And wow, look at all the posts you've got today!  You're almost at 100!!  :cheer2:

#30 lastminbride

lastminbride
            • 165 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:47 PM

Well, that's the other thing, I'm thinking about everything and all the things I would like to do, but it's difficult because I'm having a rather large DW, I'm expecting 80-100 guests and I'm really hoping it doesn't go over 100. Will be having an AHR too for parents and family.

That's my wedding group size, too. What resorts are you thinking of?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users