Photo

Centrepiece ideas

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#31 Xarocas

Xarocas
  • 157 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:04 PM

I really like the white lanterns with candles inside (im not sure what it's called...) I also like helium decorated balloons!

#32 RachelHolmes21

RachelHolmes21
    • 167 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:46 PM

I really like the white lanterns with candles inside (im not sure what it's called...) I also like helium decorated balloons!

I think you're referring to paper lanterns. Very elegant ;)

#33 RachelHolmes21

RachelHolmes21
      • 167 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:36 AM

I found these really cute centerpiece ideas on pinterest and though i would share!

#34 BridetobeABCD

BridetobeABCD
        • 221 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:33 AM

So I have hired a florist from my home town to help me with flowers. Silk flowers ... Stay tuned :)

#35 Sehausle

Sehausle
          • 156 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 12:26 PM

so this was my inspiration (lots of flowers= pricey)on one long table  but I found a great way to strech my flowers. I want all light pink, peach, and ivory roses.  I am purchasing 4 centerpieces to the tune of $60 a piece plus tax/setup ...yea, not so happy about that...BUT included  in my package is flowers on all of the pews so I am going to choose the same flowers and have them transfered to the table for our reception dinner after the wedding  to form one long line down the center a la inspiration. I bought clear heavy glass tea light holders and ivory tea lights for like $8 total. I bought some  menues and name cards to make it look elegant and personalized and will also include starfish wine favors directly on the table ( our reception is in a wine cellar at the resort). Hopefully it will look really beautiful and $300 for all decor + not having to lug much with me = awesome!

#36 RachelHolmes21

RachelHolmes21
            • 167 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 12:51 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by BridetobeABCD 

So I have hired a florist from my home town to help me with flowers. Silk flowers ... Stay tuned :)

I have been considering silk flowers more and more lately. Let me know if it ends up saving you and money! :)

#37 Tinkerbell82

Tinkerbell82
              • 193 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:13 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by RachelHolmes21 

I have been considering silk flowers more and more lately. Let me know if it ends up saving you and money! :)

I'm also considering silks. Would love to know how they turn out!

#38 Tinkerbell82

Tinkerbell82
                • 193 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:19 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Sehausle 

so this was my inspiration (lots of flowers= pricey)on one long table  but I found a great way to strech my flowers. I want all light pink, peach, and ivory roses.  I am purchasing 4 centerpieces to the tune of $60 a piece plus tax/setup ...yea, not so happy about that...BUT included  in my package is flowers on all of the pews so I am going to choose the same flowers and have them transfered to the table for our reception dinner after the wedding  to form one long line down the center a la inspiration. I bought clear heavy glass tea light holders and ivory tea lights for like $8 total. I bought some  menues and name cards to make it look elegant and personalized and will also include starfish wine favors directly on the table ( our reception is in a wine cellar at the resort). Hopefully it will look really beautiful and $300 for all decor + not having to lug much with me = awesome!

Please come back and post pics after your wedding!! I love your idea to transfer the pew flowers to the table, and your inspiration is beautiful!

#39 BridetobeABCD

BridetobeABCD
                  • 221 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:50 PM

It definitely has ... Example: my resort is charging me 80 per bridesmaid bouquet for basic flowers. I want orchids and calla Lillie's and hydrangeas. Those are considered luxury flowers therefore more ... Silk flower bridesmaid bouquet in the flowers I want in the colours I want are quoted at 40-45 each :)

#40 Tbasgall

Tbasgall
                    • 152 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:55 PM

We had planned to use ikea lanterns, however they have been discontinued. I'm kicking myself for waiting too long.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users