RandL2015

November 2015 Brides!!

Congrats on your NOW Jade wedding coming up next Nov, julianow, and welcome to our forum community!!!

You've chosen a beautiful wedding venue, as you can see in these magical wedding "moments that matter" Linc captured there, with more at the album link here: NOW Jade Wedding

10258352_10152371455369487_7068749696402

10275443_10152371455799487_8993758335815

10255591_10152371456924487_4457875792888

Wishing you happy research, and all the best with your plans - team MTM :)

Congrats ladies!! I am getting married November 20,2015 at the Moon Palace! I'm beyond excited. So far, we've sent our STD's. Looking for my dress now.

• Like 1

Congratulations ladies. Some of my friends are booking their rooms already. Going to send a "Thank you for booking" postcard.

• Like 1

HI all!! Getting so nervous as I've been super laid back about planning the whole thing.  Looking to get married in November and have to book the date!

IS anyone nervous about the weather in Nov?

Any Canadian Brides getting quotes for November AI packages? The best I've gotten is $1700, anyone else?

@ Brod63, at least November is at the tail end of hurricane season. Crossing fingers for good weather.

We were married in Jamaica in October and the weather is fantastic. yes hurricanes were a concern but the Jamaica people love to tell you that they just pass by the island. I know Mexico gets hit more frequently but the really peak months are August and September. Fingers crossed!

Now, our wedding is less than 8 months away, I feel I'm now on countdown. I ordered my dress. However, I'm Still wondering if we should use the resort photographer or hire an outside photographer? Want to do a Trash the Dress shoot, pre-ceremony and evening activities pictures. I'm wondering if the resort photographer will stay with me all afternoon to the evening hours?

What is everyone else doing right now?