Sign in to follow this  
ChelseaCat802

Father of the Bride/Groom Attire???

Hey ladies! What is your father of the bride and groom wearing?! I have no idea where to stry! But I don't want them to look like our groomsmen....HELP! Out guys are wearing linen khaki pants and vest with white rolled up button down with coral ties, my fi will be wearing ivory and best man will wear turquoise tie. Help! I'm not sure where to start. Xoxo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelseaCat802 View Post

Hey ladies! What is your father of the bride and groom wearing?! I have no idea where to stry! But I don't want them to look like our groomsmen....HELP! Out guys are wearing linen khaki pants and vest with white rolled up button down with coral ties, my fi will be wearing ivory and best man will wear turquoise tie. Help! I'm not sure where to start. Xoxo

Try looking here 

http://www.bestdestinationwedding58/post-groom-and-gm-attire/10

I'm suggesting to my FI dad to wear same pants and solid colored shirt. My color are coral & turquoise too. 400 400

VAS2014- That looks great, they don't look alike

Quote:

Originally Posted by vas2014 View Post

I'm suggesting to my FI dad to wear same pants and solid colored shirt. My color are coral & turquoise too. 400

Hey ladies! Question for you pros :) Fiancé and I now have BM dresses down and the girls love em. We have strapless David's bridal dresses in oasis (essentially a gorgeous TEAL!). Our wedding colors are teal and purple with peacock accents :) Him and I have been talking about whether having teal dresses with the guys wearing PURPLE ties, would be ok. He doesn't see himself having colored vests, he would just stick with a grey suit for example and do a grey vest with white shirt. How do u guys think the teal dresses would look with purple ties? Or would u suggest doing teal on BOTH sides? Thanks for any and all feedback :)

We just got a great linen suit from Men's warehouse in the states - it's calvin klein, pants, vest and jacket for $280!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsShoreytobe View Post

Hey ladies! Question for you pros :)
Fiancé and I now have BM dresses down and the girls love em. We have strapless David's bridal dresses in oasis (essentially a gorgeous TEAL!). Our wedding colors are teal and purple with peacock accents :)

Him and I have been talking about whether having teal dresses with the guys wearing PURPLE ties, would be ok.

He doesn't see himself having colored vests, he would just stick with a grey suit for example and do a grey vest with white shirt.

How do u guys think the teal dresses would look with purple ties? Or would u suggest doing teal on BOTH sides?

Thanks for any and all feedback :)

I think it may depend on the flowers? If the girls flowers have teal in them ie with the feathers or ribbon? I think having the guys wear purple ties may look pretty neat but you could always try it out and if it look odd return the tie...I know this wasn't too helpful sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by vas2014 View Post

I'm suggesting to my FI dad to wear same pants and solid colored shirt. My color are coral & turquoise too. 400

I like this idea