KWandCM

Have you won anything for your wedding?

Awesome thanks- I'm def taking advantage of that freebie then!!! :) thanks!!! :)

Originally Posted by brownsugarbride View Post

No, I just put in my name and email address! (In fact, I might make FH do it too!)

Anyone won anything lately??

I won 50 customizable can cooler's from Totally Wedding Koozies and I am so excited to have them in my OOT bags! I'll let you guys know how they look when I get them. 

It looks like they do the contest every week on both fb and pinterest (i won from pinterest) so check it out if you're interested: http://pinterest.com/totallypromo/pin-to-win-can-cooler-contest/

Originally Posted by KWandCM View Post

Anyone won anything lately??

I won 50 customizable can cooler's from Totally Wedding Koozies and I am so excited to have them in my OOT bags! I'll let you guys know how they look when I get them. 

It looks like they do the contest every week on both fb and pinterest (i won from pinterest) so check it out if you're interested: http://pinterest.com/totallypromo/pin-to-win-can-cooler-contest/

Not a thing unfortunately!  I'll keep trying!

Originally Posted by ChelseaCat802 View Post

I won a Mary-Kay gift basket at a Bridal Show in Essex, VT. It was filled with over $200 worth of goodies! I think it's the first thing I've ever won :)

That's wonderful! Congrats!

Originally Posted by Kasey04 View Post

Congratulations!! I've been entering contests left and right and still haven't won anything BangHead.gif But I'm going to keep trying! 

I feel/felt the same way!  Just keep at it!