Dear BDW Brides,
My fiance and I want to get married in Jamaica between Feb-April, 2014. It's been years since I've been on a vacation, so I would appreciate some help. We've been going in circles searching on the internet and haven't made much progress! Are there any recent brides who would advise where to go for an all-inclusive resort in Jamaica?
Here is what we're looking for:
1) Family friendly (but NOT family themed like Beaches). There will only be a few young children.
2) Accomodate about 50 guests total.
3) White long, wide, beaches
4) Outdoor reception overlooking or on the beach (could be covered, but without walls)
5) A lively night scene for our guests who are mainly in their upper 20s
6) Golf (either close to resort or on the resort)
7) Clean, classy atmosphere- I like the neutral tones, which seems hard to find in Jamaica.
8) An intimate and elegant area for the wedding
9) A wedding coordinator who is organized and cares about the bride & groom
10) Good service & Food (a fun culture)
Thank you so much for your help. I am feeling overwhelmed, but I know once we choose the resort it will be smooth sailing.