Photo

Anyone stayed at an All-Inclusive Resort but had their wedding off-site?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 LukyJ

LukyJ
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:41 PM

Hi everyone - I'm a long time lurker on BDW and just got engaged this weekend so I've finally joined.

I've been checking out what other people have done and am pretty sure I want to get married off-site in a Catholic church and have a reception at a Beach Club in Playa del Carmen area.  I think I'd want to stay at an all-inclusive resort though, just so I can party and spend a lot of time with everyone who comes. 

Has anyone done that?  Where have other people stayed who have gotten married off-resorts?

Thanks!

#2 Carlota1981

Carlota1981
    • Banned
    • 270 posts
    • Wedding Date:August 6, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Grand Palladium Riviera Maya
    • LocationBeach gazebo

Posted 28 May 2013 - 04:56 PM

Hello!

I am having a wedding at my resort but my videographer had actually filmed a wedding outside. They were an Italian couple and got married at Capilla Nuestra Se±ora del Carmen (Chapper Our Lady del Carmen, will be the translation).

Maybe you could contact him or try to speak directly with the council for a wedding at this chapel. Here you can watch the video:

http://indigowedding...samples/page/2/

CATHOLIC WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHY -LUCIA & CLAUDIO – PLAYA DEL CARMEN

#3 AmandaPadilla

AmandaPadilla
    • 38 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:25 PM

I am staying at the RIU Palace in Punta Cana, but we are having our ceremony and reception at a  awesome little restaurant next door called Kukua Beach Club. it is literally a one minute walk and yet has such a more intimate feeling, since we are only having 15 guests (including bride and groom) i felt the resort would be less fun. Also this give everyone a chance to eat and drink outside of the resort! i am so excited about it!

#4 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
      • 603 posts
        • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 30 May 2013 - 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by LukyJ 

Hi everyone - I'm a long time lurker on BDW and just got engaged this weekend so I've finally joined.

I've been checking out what other people have done and am pretty sure I want to get married off-site in a Catholic church and have a reception at a Beach Club in Playa del Carmen area.  I think I'd want to stay at an all-inclusive resort though, just so I can party and spend a lot of time with everyone who comes. 

Has anyone done that?  Where have other people stayed who have gotten married off-resorts?

Thanks!

Hi LukyJ, welcome to the Forum and Congrats on your engagement,

The Riviera Maya is a gorgeous area to get married.

There is plenty of beautiful All inclusive resorts in Playacar area or along the highway out of Playa del Carmen which are not too far from the center and the famous 5th Avenue.

Right at the beginning of 5th Avenue, which is only one block from the Playacar entrance is a little catholic chapel.

The area offers also a wide range of Off resort locations. If you like i can send you the whole list that offers privacy together with all the general information there is to know about each one.

You can send me an email to: weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com

Feel free to ask us anything and we will be happy to help.

Happy Planning!!

Joyce

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
        weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
        http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
        Joyce

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users