JellyFish for 2014:

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#11 elysefrancey

elysefrancey
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:30 AM

Hi Everyone!

I'm new to this thread, however I am thinking about the Jellyfish resort for my wedding next March. Would you be able to email me any information. elysefrancey@gmail.com

Thanks!

#12 elysefrancey

elysefrancey
    • 8 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:31 AM

opps not resort....restaurant....

#13 Shara1984

Shara1984
      • 345 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 05:49 PM

I am looking at April 13th for my wedding at the Jellyfish. I am so excited to start the planning. This should definitely be fun ladies!

#14 brittny

brittny
        • 2 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 04:44 PM

Hi everyone I am looking into the Jellyfish for my wedding. Reviews are amazing and same with the pictures. Can someone please send me the prices as well?? brittnykriswedding@hotmail.com. Thank you!!

#15 brittny

brittny
          • 2 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 04:46 PM

Hi I am looking into the Jellyfish for my wedding as well. Could you please send me the prices?? brittnykriswedding@hotmail.com. Thank you!!

#16 britt6871

britt6871
            • 1 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 05:07 PM

i know this is annoying but, I would really appreciate it if one of yall could fwd me the pricing info- i can't seem to abe "allowed" to download it from people's forum posts. Thanks! britt.lawrence@gmail.com

#17 evbaez

evbaez
              • 70 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 11:17 AM

Hi

I booked my wedding and reception for march 27 2014 at the jellyfish. cant wait. 

#18 kathy09

kathy09
                • 7 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:24 PM

hi me and my partner are looking to get married in 2015 and i only just come across jelly fish resturant and love it. could one of you send the price list to my email which is

kathy-anne09@hotmail.co.uk as i have emailed aswell and had no reply i just want a ruff estimate. thanks :)

#19 jyutzy8

jyutzy8
                  • 4 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 12:47 PM

cmingalone - I am booked for a reception dinner at Jellyfish in February.  We will be staying at the Colonial.  Have you thought about transportation for your guests? I'm hearing that Majestic has a free shuttle to the Jellyfish restaurant! I hope that's true!!

#20 cmingalone

cmingalone
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 100 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 08:31 PM

cmingalone - I am booked for a reception dinner at Jellyfish in February.  We will be staying at the Colonial.  Have you thought about transportation for your guests? I'm hearing that Majestic has a free shuttle to the Jellyfish restaurant! I hope that's true!!

I don't know, I doubt it. Heard the ME and MC is a good 30 min drive to JF. JF offers shuttle bus reasonably priced for pick up and drop off

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users