JellyFish for 2014:

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#1 cmingalone

cmingalone
  • Site Supporter
  • 100 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:05 PM

Hi there, I am breand new and just settled on Jellyfish for our venue based on all the reviews I have read. Can someone please send me the 2013 or 2014 price list? We dont have a date yet because we want to see what is available for February 2014, but it seems like it is challenging to get Mayte to email back. We are actually booked for a vacation/scouting trip in July for a week and wanted to go see Jellyfish, but not sure if I should try to make an appt or how to get a hold of anyone to confirm date/package. ANy advice would be great. my email is Carolina.Mingalone@BP.com for pricing. Much apprecaited!

#2 britt007

britt007
    • 5 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 12:10 PM

Hi there!  I'm kind of in the same boat.  If you get any information, could you pass it along?  We have contacted Jelly Fish, but have not heard back yet - which is understandable since this is there busy time.  Thanks! Britt (tsmith009@gmail.com)

#3 cmingalone

cmingalone
      • Site Supporter
      • 100 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:01 AM

Hi,

I just emailed you pricing that I received from another bride on here... still no reply from Jellyfish...going on 1.5 weeks...

I am looking into other options as well for backup.. HardRock, Dreams etc....

Good Luck!

#4 cmingalone

cmingalone
        • Site Supporter
        • 100 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:06 PM

I suggest just calling Jellyfish directly, after 8 or 9pm seems to do the trick. Called tonight and spoke to Mayte directly! Booked my date, couldnt get my initial date of Feb 22, but confirmed for February 28, 2014!

#5 FutureMrsNYH

FutureMrsNYH
          • 6 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 12:13 PM

Hello, I was wondering if someone can email me some info about the restaurant for wedding packages, deck, food, etc? I have my wedding booked with no deposit but once I saw jellyfish I became interested. If someone could send me some info it would be greatly appreciated! Email: Nancy22088@gmail.com

#6 My Belle 714

My Belle 714
            • 19 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by cmingalone 

I suggest just calling Jellyfish directly, after 8 or 9pm seems to do the trick. Called tonight and spoke to Mayte directly! Booked my date, couldnt get my initial date of Feb 22, but confirmed for February 28, 2014!

Cmingalone - That's so exciting! Congrats! I'm looking into the Jellyfish as well and I'm still waiting for a reply back. Can you send me price info? Wisebeyonmyrs@aol.com Also, what resort are you planning on staying at? I'm torn between Now Larimar, Dreams Palm Beach, and Majestic Elegance/Colonial. Thank you so much!

#7 cmingalone

cmingalone
              • Site Supporter
              • 100 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 08:53 AM

I will email over tonite. We are staying at majestic elegance.! Good luck keep me posted!

#8 Shara1984

Shara1984
                • 345 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 10:40 AM

Can some one send me the information as well at craddocksl@yahoo.com Please and thanks!

#9 My Belle 714

My Belle 714
                  • 19 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 02:38 PM

I will email over tonite. We are staying at majestic elegance.! Good luck keep me posted!

Thanks for help! I'm dying to get hands on the info, so I can start booking! FYI, I vacationed in punta cana last year in October with my fiancĀ© and a friend. We stayed at the riu palace and decided to scope out other resorts during the visit and the majestic elegance and colonial were one of them. The grounds were beautiful and the WC was so nice and helpful, unlike the WC at the riu palace. My friend and fiance were impressed. Just a heads up :)

#10 mrssherman

mrssherman
                    • 5 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 02:36 PM

Hello there brides! My fiance and I are booked at the Grand Palladium Bavaro for January 23rd 2014 but just came across jellyfish and are very interested! Could you guys send any information you have to m_bembridge@hotmail.com. Greatly appreciated! Thanks! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users