Photo

A little thing I like to call "Operation Wedding Dress" (aka, my dress is too small... but it won't be soon!)

• Please log in to reply
769 replies to this topic

#741 csho

csho
  • 1,007 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 5, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul, Varadero Cuba
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by csho 

I did this arm workout that I found on pinterest and it is amazing its 10 min so its super quick and it works your biceps and triceps like crazy! I was doing it about 4 days a week and noticed a huge difference! Here's the link:

http://www.fitsugar....y-Bass-23478466

I slacked off from it, but I also want to have nice arms so I am going to do this 3 x week (mon, wed, fri) along with theFocus T25... which reminds me when I get home I need to put up my measurements from this weekend!

Opps sorry this is the link to the arm workout I really like. The other one isn't bad but I prefer this one!

http://www.fitsugar....d-Arms-21620326

#742 DANIELLE03

DANIELLE03
  • 413 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 16, 2014
  • Wedding Location:RIU OCHO RIOS
  • LocationWINNIPEG,MANITOBA,CANADA

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:52 AM

AWESOME thanks. im gonna do that with my T25 laso:) Im still starting nov 4 Too busy working my second job this week. i have no time to do a workout and not getting up at 4 to do it lol So Monday it is!

#743 ironman

ironman
  • 320 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:38 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by DANIELLE03 

AWW well thank you! I can notice the back part for sure.. Now if i could only get some boobs my problems would be fixed  :) lol Just want to tone a little of my arms tho. lol i feel like they are flabby but probably because the lack of a tan lol I always feel better when i got some color

That is incredible, great work! You look amazing and your dress fits fabulously!!

#744 DANIELLE03

DANIELLE03
    • 413 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:09 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ironman 

That is incredible, great work! You look amazing and your dress fits fabulously!!

AW why thank you!  We really are our own worst critcis. all i do is pick it apart lol but i really appreciate the wonderful comments  :) 2 more months !! eek

#745 moodyc82

moodyc82
    • 614 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
    • LocationNJ

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:13 PM

Girl you look great!!! Love that dress on you

#746 DANIELLE03

DANIELLE03
    • 413 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:34 AM

THANK YOU :) im excited. 2 more months! And I havent even started my DIY stuff.. i better get my butt in gear on that! tmrw is my last hospital shift so I will have more time to do all my projects.. lol

#747 DinaQtobe

DinaQtobe
    • 450 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 21, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:55 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by DANIELLE03 

I ship everything to the boarder there and pick it up when i go down to the states for the weekend SAVES SOOOOOOOO MUCH yay!

On another note. I did my dress fitting this weekend. and I cant lose any more weight or my dress is going to be too big! its already a little loose and its a corset and pulled as tight as it can go!!! So apparently my weight isnt movin on the scale but i lost some inches!!!

so my goal right now is 3 more blbs so I get to 160 and then just to maintain and tone for the wedding. Otherwise i will not have a dress to get married in !!! :X Ill post pics later

My dress was 3 sizes too big.  The seamstress worked magic on it.  If you have the right seamstress she can take it in for you and it will look fantastic!  Congratulations on the inches lost Danielle!

#748 DANIELLE03

DANIELLE03
    • 413 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:21 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by DinaQtobe 

My dress was 3 sizes too big.  The seamstress worked magic on it.  If you have the right seamstress she can take it in for you and it will look fantastic!  Congratulations on the inches lost Danielle!

Thanks!  I mean I AM happy where I am. Ppl are telling me IM too thin lol cause my collar bone STicks out. but its just my stomach area.. maybe i should focus just on crucnhes haha.. but we all know abs are made in the kitchen. I have noticed by eating "clean" that my stomach has gone down .. so it really does work lol

#749 krisdaversa

krisdaversa
    • 308 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 13, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Melia Las Dunas (Cuba)
    • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:39 AM

I have lost 60lbs on my own and now I would like to lose another 60lbs before I need to start looking for a dress in the early Spring

#750 csho

csho
    • 1,007 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 5, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul, Varadero Cuba
    • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:11 AM

I have lost 60lbs on my own and now I would like to lose another 60lbs before I need to start looking for a dress in the early Spring

Wow! Congratulations! 60lbs! That is no small feat! Just eating healthy and exercising?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users