Photo

A little thing I like to call "Operation Wedding Dress" (aka, my dress is too small... but it won't be soon!)

• Please log in to reply
769 replies to this topic

#601 DANIELLE03

DANIELLE03
  • 413 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 16, 2014
  • Wedding Location:RIU OCHO RIOS
  • LocationWINNIPEG,MANITOBA,CANADA

Posted 15 August 2013 - 05:43 AM

Originally Posted by moodyc82 

So, got up at 4:50am this morning and got to the gym before work since I won't have time after work.....felt good! And now I won't feel guilty going out to eat with my friends later.

THATS AWESOME! i couldnt get up this morning. lol I kept hitting snoozze, so my workout will be done tonight after we meet with the DJ for our social ( which I still cannot find a dress for UGH) . I had every intention of working out yesterday after my running around, but by the time I got home at * then cooke supper it was 930, and I was ready for bed lol so now I have to do a workout tonight because I coudlnt get up this morning!!!

I think I will alternate days of 530 am workouts because I cant do everyday, NOt yet anyways! haha

#602 moodyc82

moodyc82
  • 614 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
  • LocationNJ

Posted 15 August 2013 - 05:56 AM

Originally Posted by DANIELLE03 

THATS AWESOME! i couldnt get up this morning. lol I kept hitting snoozze, so my workout will be done tonight after we meet with the DJ for our social ( which I still cannot find a dress for UGH) . I had every intention of working out yesterday after my running around, but by the time I got home at * then cooke supper it was 930, and I was ready for bed lol so now I have to do a workout tonight because I coudlnt get up this morning!!!

I think I will alternate days of 530 am workouts because I cant do everyday, NOt yet anyways! haha

Yeah that's a good alternative :)

#603 ironman

ironman
  • 320 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 08:15 AM

Our Insanity DVDs arrive in the mail today! Whoop whoop!

And the NYC marathon is sneaking up on me, something ridiclious like 80 days away!

#604 DANIELLE03

DANIELLE03
    • 413 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 16, 2014
    • Wedding Location:RIU OCHO RIOS
    • LocationWINNIPEG,MANITOBA,CANADA

Posted 16 August 2013 - 08:29 AM

Well Last night I did my cardio PLUS a bit more! i did my Focus 25 of 25 mins cardio, and then i did 20 mins of my Turbo Jam fat burner :) And then this MORN i got up at 530 and killed another focus 25, and When I get home tonight I may just do another session and add some weights in !

Happy friday!

#605 lorcas

lorcas
    • 297 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by DANIELLE03 

Well Last night I did my cardio PLUS a bit more! i did my Focus 25 of 25 mins cardio, and then i did 20 mins of my Turbo Jam fat burner :) And then this MORN i got up at 530 and killed another focus 25, and When I get home tonight I may just do another session and add some weights in !

Happy friday!

That's some great working out!! Good job girl!

#606 moodyc82

moodyc82
      • 614 posts
      • LocationNJ

Posted 18 August 2013 - 09:05 AM

Well Last night I did my cardio PLUS a bit more! i did my Focus 25 of 25 mins cardio, and then i did 20 mins of my Turbo Jam fat burner :) And then this MORN i got up at 530 and killed another focus 25, and When I get home tonight I may just do another session and add some weights in ! Happy friday!

Awesome job hunnie

#607 ironman

ironman
      • 320 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 07:35 PM

Hahah, I just checked our registry and this is so anti-"Operation Wedding Dress" but the very first thing to be purchased was an ice cream maker! I have no idea who it was, we sort-of only registered because our parents pressured us to, and it definitely wouldn't have been either them who purchased it!

Ice cream maker, woohoooooo!!!!

#608 moodyc82

moodyc82
        • 614 posts
        • LocationNJ

Posted 19 August 2013 - 02:27 AM

Originally Posted by ironman 

Hahah, I just checked our registry and this is so anti-"Operation Wedding Dress" but the very first thing to be purchased was an ice cream maker! I have no idea who it was, we sort-of only registered because our parents pressured us to, and it definitely wouldn't have been either them who purchased it!'

Ice cream maker, woohoooooo!!!!

LOL that's too funny

#609 hezmshaw

hezmshaw
        • 223 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 04:05 AM

2.5 months to go, not fitting dress yet lol... Time to consider some alterations :(

#610 Jenny2014

Jenny2014
          • 503 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 04:11 AM

Originally Posted by hezmshaw 

2.5 months to go, not fitting dress yet lol... Time to consider some alterations

I don't think you should feel bad at all about alterations.... how much more weight do you want to lose, to get it to fit? If it's not a lot, work your little booty off to get there! And if there has to be alterations, WHO CARES! You are going to be stunning, and no one, absolutely, no one, is going to look at you and say anything negative.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users