Sign in to follow this  
Christine

Jilly leaves Tuesday

I wanted to catch you and give you a shout out before you leave!

Jilly have a blast and a beautiful wedding!!!!!

smile159.gifsmile159.gifsmile159.gifsmile159.gifsmile159.gif

Jill - I can't believe your day is finally here! Have a wonderful trip, a beautiful day and enjoy! It will be everything you hoped for! I can't wait to hear all about it and see your pics!!!

Thanks everyone!

I've been trying to get packed all day, but I'm so hungover, I drank way too much wine last night!

We're heading to Boston tomorrow night and flying out early Tuesday morning, so I'll be around a little tomorrow.

Wow, I can't believe its time for you to leave. I am so excited for you and I can't wait to see all your pictures and hear all about it. I know you are going to have an amazing and perfect wedding. I am so happy for you, but so sad that you will not be here for my last week. What will I do without you being here, who will I freak out to and ask for advice? Just kidding! I want you to go and relax and have the best time ever. smile29.gifsmile03.gif

Holy crap, seriously?!! I can't believe it's here already. Good luck my MOD-sister! :) I hope everything goes perfectly... and you KNOW we want to see those pictures ASAP!