Piggybacking off @@jldinapoli, What are u guys doing for decorations? Centerpieces? Tablecloths, etc? Are you just buying everything from the resort?

I got a quote from dj Mannia. Wasnt expecting him to be soooo expensive!!!!! Ill have to think on that! LOL!

@@deelirious Congrats on your upcoming wedding! It took a little bit for us to hear back in the very beginning as well. The 2014 price list is the same as the 2013 (for now!). We haven't received any price changes yet. 

Thanks Kristina! I heard back from the Yohannelly and got the pricing. The dates I inquired about are available so I think I'll be putting a deposit soon! :)

Edited by deelirious

Yes, we're going to take advantage of the iPod hookup. Our Wedding is June 20th.

A lot of the add ons are pretty pricey. So, I'm bringing a lot if stuff such as decor, gifts etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Ladies, 

My name is Brenda, we are getting on September 12, 2014. I'm am so excited to talk with all of you and share ideas!   :)

Edited by brendab1797

@ MrsFountain2B @ Tiffany Ellison DJ Mannia is an outside vendor, but my coordinator confirmed Now Larimar does not charge the $500 fee for DJ's. They charge a percentage of what the resort would charge for the same service (I think it's like 20 or 25%). Anywho I informed my WC that I'm using DJ Mannia and she let me know the outside DJ charge is $190. Hope this helps!

@ Welcome to the forums! Good luck in planning and I hope we can help answer some of the questions we've already had!

Hi everyone:) my name is Adrieanne and I'm getting married at Now Larimar November 18, 2014. I cannot wait and am happy to hear everyone's ideas and share some if my own:)