Photo

DIY Table Number Alternative

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 MK0386

MK0386
  • 199 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:21 AM

I wanted to do something more fun than just table numbers, and I had heard of people naming the tables places or landmarks, etc. I decided to go with 5 cities mean something special to us. 

When guests arrive at the reception, there will be Maraca's with a tag attached that has their name and a city so they know what "city" (table) they are sitting at.

I haven't actually finished this project completely yet...but here are my designs. 

I will print these and border them with card stock to make them pretty :)

I will post an update when I get these printed, which I planned on doing right now, but my littel boy reallllly wants to go for a walk. SO, for a walk we shall go! DIY shall be continued later... :)

Happy Planning, ladies!

-Megan

#2 alexisinjamaica

alexisinjamaica

• Moderators
    • 562 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 13, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Secrets St. James, Montego Bay
    • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:42 PM

I LOVE these! So fun that you and your FI have such great memories in so many different places! I love how you used different fonts for each city heading to make them stand out a bit. Super cute-- awesome job on everything!

#3 Kel123073

Kel123073
    • Site Supporter
    • 189 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:49 PM

Absolutely amazing!

#4 MK0386

MK0386
      • 199 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:29 PM

Wow thanks ladies! :) @Alexis- thank you! Happy to see someone picked up on the font change for each city. I think the NYC one is so appropriate for NYC lol.

#5 alexisinjamaica

alexisinjamaica

• Moderators
        • 562 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 13, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Secrets St. James, Montego Bay
        • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by MK0386 

Wow thanks ladies! :)
        @Alexis- thank you! Happy to see someone picked up on the font change for each city. I think the NYC one is so appropriate for NYC lol.

Totally-- and that is my favorite font of the ones you used!

#6 MK0386

MK0386
        • 199 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:56 PM

Totally-- and that is my favorite font of the ones you used!

It's one of my favorites, too! It's such a fun font but only appropriate for certain things! :)

#7 phsexxy

phsexxy
          • 49 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:35 PM

I wanted to do something more fun than just table numbers, and I had heard of people naming the tables places or landmarks, etc. I decided to go with 5 cities mean something special to us. 

When guests arrive at the reception, there will be Maraca's with a tag attached that has their name and a city so they know what "city" (table) they are sitting at.

I haven't actually finished this project completely yet...but here are my designs. 

I will post an update when I get these printed, which I planned on doing right now, but my littel boy reallllly wants to go for a walk. SO, for a walk we shall go! DIY shall be continued later... :)

Happy Planning, ladies!

-Megan

That is an amazing idea and so cute. Your guests are going to love it!

#8 phsexxy

phsexxy
            • 49 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:36 PM

Happy Planning, ladies!

-Megan

That's an amazing idea and looks great! Your guests are going to love it!

#9 phsexxy

phsexxy
              • 49 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:37 PM

@MK0386 -That's an amazing idea and looks great! Your guests are going to love it!

#10 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
                • 955 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:11 PM

I lvoe these, definitely a creative and unique table number option.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users