Love these - love the back side of them too!
Thanks! I did the back on a whim since I was ordering business cards and they come double sided I thought- why not make use of it! :)

I really liked the thought of "If lost please return to ____" until i realized that if someone dishonest found it, and the room key was there along with room #, would anyone's stuff come up missing? Did you have issues with this ? :-/

I was worried about that also so I didnt include that with mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by brgephar View Post

I really liked the thought of "If lost please return to ____" until i realized that if someone dishonest found it, and the room key was there along with room #, would anyone's stuff come up missing? Did you have issues with this ? :-/

Originally Posted by brgephar View Post

I was afraid of that too. So I put "Return to Front Desk"

I was worried about that also so I didnt include that with mine
I was afraid of that too. So I put "Return to Front Desk"
I can't believe I didn't think of that! Fortunately we didn't have any problems. :) Yeah I really like the idea of just putting "return to front desk"

Hi ladies I am in the process of making the key holders and I just wanted to check and make sure that you all didn't have any trouble with the keys not fitting in the holders? My mom thought they looked awful small so I thought I would ask if you all had problems with the size or if keys fit perfectly in them?

thanks!

What size did you make the card in pic monkey? I'm trying to navigate on that site and figure out how to do my own template.

thanks!