Photo

Sunset Cruise in Cabo

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#11 sstotz

sstotz
  • 298 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 04:41 PM

i would LOVE to do this.. only this is, my FI DOES get seasick :o( soo.. itll have to be a girls night out type of a function i guess..
    ~Soon to be Shanny May
    June 20th, 2009
    Cabo San Lucas, MX

http://ticker.7910.o....nRkb3duISE.gif

#12 mich999

mich999
    • 386 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 05:17 PM

Hi - was wondering if any of you have an update on your boat tour searches. I am researching sunset dinner cruises for my RD and came across Cabo San Lucas Tours which offers a variety of options and prices, but haven't found reviews on them yet.

#13 mineaux

mineaux
      • 55 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 01:54 AM

We just booked a priviate sunset cruise with CaboSanLucas Tours. The cruise is called Escape the Sun. We paid $40.50 per person. And includes dinner and open bar. The boat holds up to 200 people and is the same price if you opt for a public cruise. If you have 30 or more you can get the whole boat to yourself for the same price. Seems worth it to me!~ We have 30 ppl exactly right now, but we can always add more up tp 2-3 days before we board ( for food and booze count).
        :)

#14 shorty1004

shorty1004
        • 13 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 06:12 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by mineaux
          We just booked a priviate sunset cruise with CaboSanLucas Tours. The cruise is called Escape the Sun. We paid $40.50 per person. And includes dinner and open bar. The boat holds up to 200 people and is the same price if you opt for a public cruise. If you have 30 or more you can get the whole boat to yourself for the same price. Seems worth it to me!~ We have 30 ppl exactly right now, but we can always add more up tp 2-3 days before we board ( for food and booze count).
          :)
          Hi Mineaux,

I was trying to decide between Sunrider and Escape the Sun. Have you been on the Escape the Sun boat? I'm thinking my group will be around 60 and am concerned that Escape the sun will be too empty with my small group. Any thoughts? Thanks!

#15 mineaux

mineaux
          • 55 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 04:36 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by shorty1004
            Hi Mineaux,

I was trying to decide between Sunrider and Escape the Sun. Have you been on the Escape the Sun boat? I'm thinking my group will be around 60 and am concerned that Escape the sun will be too empty with my small group. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Hiya Shorty! Sorry for the delay,.
            No i havent been on either~ I only have 30 people so that will seem very empty! But i think that it will give everyone all the room they need.. And from the pictures would imagine everyone would just be on top the whole time so wont seem so empty. I cant imagine anyone roaming downstairs, especially with the beauty of the pacific! Im just going to direct everyone to saty on top~ :)

#16 shorty1004

shorty1004
            • 13 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 03:42 AM

Hi Mineaux! Thanks for getting back to me. I think i'm going to check out both boats on my site visit. Have a great time on your wedding! Thanks again.

#17 Bradley Fraser

Bradley Fraser
              • 74 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 11:34 AM

For a unique private cruise you might want to try the Talofa. It is a 100 foot Tallship built in the early 1900's in San Francisco berthed in the Cabo San Lucas Marina at a private dock. Here in the link.

#18 jamk32179

jamk32179
                • 341 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 02:32 PM

Thanks for all of the helpful information. We are doing a site visit in May and I am excited to check some of these ideas out too. Thanks!
                  September 18, 2010- The Royal Playa del Carmen31 Guests RSVP'd including the Bride and Groom

#19 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 9,532 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 11:58 AM

I just got a quote back from Sunrider for a private sunset cruise with open bar and "mexican buffet lunch" - and he quoted me $36 per person. This seems too low to me based on the research I've done on here...? Has anyone booked recently or gotten a new quote in the same range as me? I'm afraid he's quoting me for the wrong thing or something...

#20 zethers

zethers
                    • 135 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 05:35 PM

I just did a private sunset dinner cruise with Sunrider, it was great. Buffet and open bar, my price was in the $50's per person, but the more guests you have the lower the cost per person. I only had 32, so if you have a bigger party that might be correct.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users