127 replies to this topic

#91 DreaW

DreaW
  • Banned
  • 2,462 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 09:48 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mrs.B 2008
    drea - i would just kindly let her know that we already closed the sign up and next year and all that - if you let one in last minute how can you say no to the next one?
    Thanks Alyssa, I was thinking about saying that. I don't think she will mind. :)

#92 foxytv

foxytv
    • VIP Member
    • 7,740 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 10:16 PM

Just bought my SS gift! I hope she likes it!!!!! I'm excited about it! I LOVE giving gifts!

#93 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
      • VIP Member
      • 4,791 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 10:29 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by foxytv
        I LOVE giving gifts!
        Me too!!!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
        "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#94 Robyn Louise Photography

Robyn Louise Photography
        • 2,171 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 07:24 PM

Okay the gift I ordered will not be here until Nov 27. So, it might not get to my person until Dec 3 or 4 by the time I mail it.... is that okay Drea

:)

Thank you!
          Robyn

#95 JulieG

JulieG
          • VIP Member
          • 8,323 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 10:01 PM

I hope that is okay, my gift is also going to be a little late because it has to come to Canada and then go to the person. I will see if I can try to send it direct first though.

#96 Robyn Louise Photography

Robyn Louise Photography
            • 2,171 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 10:04 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Julesr
              I hope that is okay, my gift is also going to be a little late because it has to come to Canada and then go to the person. I will see if I can try to send it direct first though.
              Thats the same with mine... I could send it direct but then it does not get wrapped all purty :)

#97 JulieG

JulieG
              • VIP Member
              • 8,323 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 10:19 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Robyn Mumford
                Thats the same with mine... I could send it direct but then it does not get wrapped all purty :)
                Oh yeah, I forgot you were a fellow Canuck (Literally being from Vancouver).

I am still debating sending it to me and making it nice and then sending it out or not. So, Robyn and I want to warn some people that the gift might be late but it will be there before Christmas :)

#98 Robyn Louise Photography

Robyn Louise Photography
                • 2,171 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 10:24 PM

haha they play in 30 more mins, too :P

#99 DreaW

DreaW
                  • Banned
                  • 2,462 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 05:01 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Robyn Mumford
                    Okay the gift I ordered will not be here until Nov 27. So, it might not get to my person until Dec 3 or 4 by the time I mail it.... is that okay Drea
                    Yes ladies it is ok....just as long as they get the gift around the 30th. didn't want the gift coming after christmas, you know:)

OK by me. :) Thank you for asking.

#100 Alyssa

Alyssa
                    • 11,793 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 11:34 AM

i am so excited! here is my suggesstion - Drea - can you start a new thread and that is where the gift receiver can post a pic of their gift and who it was from? that would be cool to see what everyone gets!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users