bridemoonpalace
    • 151 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 04:44 PM

Congrats!

#83 crcombs

crcombs
      • 22 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:59 PM

Good afternoon ladies!! It's been awhile since I have been on here but, I wanted to share my good news. I finally made my deposit and secured my date for July 18, 2015 at the Gran Caribe Real. I wanted the Gazebo but the max # of guest was 60 ppl so it will be on the beach at 4pm. The reception will be on the rooftop terrace. Working on securing DJ Doremixx. I just received my wedding contract so once that is signed and sent back I can move on to other decisions. My WC is Ana Perez and so far she has been very good and her response has been timely. I am using the Wright Travel Agency and my agent Virgilia has been great. They do not charge to use them and that was a definite plus for me. :D The next big things I am working on are the photographer and videographer then I will feel much better. I will keep you updated as things go along. Happy planning!!

#84 RandL2015

RandL2015
        • Site Supporter
        • 260 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 26, 2015
        • Wedding Location:Secrets Wild Orchid, Montego Bay Jamaica
        • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:12 AM

Congratulations crcombs!! I'm using Babs from Wright Travel Agency. She has been wonderful!! Happy planning and bargain shopping!! :D

#85 AHS15

AHS15
        • 3 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:03 PM

Hello...We are planning our wedding for July 18th 2015. We would like to have our wedding in Jamaica but I would like to know since we are on a budget...Do you guyz think it is cheaper to have a destination wedding rather than local??? Any advice would be greatly appreciated...Thank you

#86 babystace1985

babystace1985
          • 155 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:08 PM

Jan/February 2015 in Mexico over here! Deciding between Cancun Proper, Riviera Maya, and Playa del Carmen. Planning a scouting trip soon

Those who matter don't mind. Those who mind don't matter. -Dr. Seuss

#87 girlinthecity97

girlinthecity97
            • Site Supporter
            • 358 posts
            • Wedding Date:February 15, 2015
            • Wedding Location:Mexico ~ Generations Riviera Maya

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:07 PM

@Babystace - I too am planning for around the same time & trying to choose a location in that area.
            ~ i've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. - Maya Angelou ~

http://www.bestdesti...ng-games-begin/

#88 AHS15

AHS15
            • 3 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:13 PM

I posted before but guess it did not post lol....Hi ladies..we have planned our special day for July 18th 2015 in Jamaica....Can't wait congratz ladies....still trying to figure out which resort to have our wedding at...any suggestions??

#89 girlinthecity97

girlinthecity97
              • Site Supporter
              • 358 posts
              • Wedding Date:February 15, 2015
              • Wedding Location:Mexico ~ Generations Riviera Maya

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:33 PM

[quote name="AHS15" url="/t/84480/2015-bride-here/80#post_1960118"]I posted before but guess it did not post lol....Hi ladies..we have planned our special day for July 18th 2015 in Jamaica....Can't wait congratz ladies....still trying to figure out which resort to have our wedding at...any suggestions??[/quote Congrats to you as well. I don't know much about Jamaica. Have you tried doing a "best Jamaica weddings" Google search and seeing what Tripadvisor says?
              ~ i've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. - Maya Angelou ~

http://www.bestdesti...ng-games-begin/

#90 AHS15

AHS15
              • 3 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:44 PM

Thank you I will check it out!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users